2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

All the teams that had spotlight cards last year will have the jersey/sig jersey booklet cards this year
So Broncos, Raiders, Sharks, Storm, Cowboys, Eels, Panthers and Warriors

I believe all signature cards will be done by redemption so I'd assume that would be the booklets as well

All the teams that had spotlight cards last year will have the jersey/sig jersey booklet cards this year
So Broncos, Raiders, Sharks, Storm, Cowboys, Eels, Panthers and Warriors

I believe all signature cards will be done by redemption so I'd assume that would be the booklets as well

My understanding is that yes the jerseys have already been secured for these teams.

One thing I hope is that low end cards that are 1 in 12 packs don’t end up selling for $1 again or box cards selling for $5. I feel like they should increase the size of these sets, so they are more of a chase. The one or two players per team just kills the value now that almost all collectors are team collectors.

Ok just cause I’m bored on a Saturday night gonna list top 3 hopes for the spotlight booklets

Broncos - Milford, Haas, Staggs
Raiders - Crocker, Wighton, Hodgson
Sharks - Graham, Fafita, Townsend
Storm - Smith, Munster, Finucane
Cowboys - Taumalolo, Cooper, Morgan
Eels - Gutherson, Moses, Jennings
Panthers - Cleary, Tamou, Fisher-Harris
Warriors - RTS, Maumolo, Harris

Ok just cause I’m bored on a Saturday night gonna list top 3 hopes for the spotlight booklets

I hope its not a Milford Booklet Sig.

I think the sharks will be either Woods or Dugan. Both Graham and Fifita have had Jersey Sig’s, and Chad had a League Sensation last year

I know this is an NFL card,but it would be nice to have a design like this for league sensation or young gun auto,s.
1590401551285-961412924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom