2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

I know this is an NFL card,but it would be nice to have a design like this for league sensation or young gun auto,s.
1590401551285-961412924.jpg

Agreed..... a Court Kings Style or Chronology type release would be stunning!

Are these 2 warriors cards part of the new 2020 elite release,or some sort of club cards.
It says special lockdown edition on the pack so I’m tipping a club release .Also be interesting to see where they were made . Probably NZ during this current crisis? So it shows that there is no need to import from China ?

Wow, an actual photo of a player. Looks nice with a bit of holofoil chroming and without a photoshopped NFL/NBA background design!

Regards
Mike

If you don't like the photoshopped background then you might be a fan of the Base/Silvers this year.

Surely Xerri was a big chance at being a YG in Elite. I wonder if he was, will the card be pulled?

Wasn't in the Young Guns but was featured. Just enough time to be able to do something about it.

If you don't like the photoshopped background then you might be a fan of the Base/Silvers this year.

Wasn't in the Young Guns but was featured. Just enough time to be able to do something about it.
Since you have given us the heads up he won,t be in the young gun auto,s.Could you let us know,if we will be seeing any of the same players who signed in traders,turn up again in 2020 league sensations and young guns.

Back
Top Bottom