2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Hate to admit is but still one step behind old mate select.

Thank you for asking though :)

People just want something to look forward to.......something to build up some hype about the product.

I guess we will all have to chill until the end of next week.

I think that there Elite Priority (60’cases) is all pre-sold. I am only guessing but would imagine you would have to purchase a significant amount of standard cases to get Priority and if so, I would imagine half the remaining 600 are gone.

Add to that order of other dealers and newsagent stock, this release will be sold out from TLA’s perspective very quickly.

I think that there Elite Priority (60’cases) is all pre-sold. I am only guessing but would imagine you would have to purchase a significant amount of standard cases to get Priority and if so, I would imagine half the remaining 600 are gone.

Add to that order of other dealers and newsagent stock, this release will be sold out from TLA’s perspective very quickly.
Do you think the price of the priority cases will be the same as the standard cases.Im not sure the traders priority cases were the same as the standard as i never brought any traders priority boxes.Also do you think the dealers who snap up the priority cases would sell you a case,or just limit the sale to single boxes.☺

Guys, diggaz revealed tonight on stream that the boxes are grey and blue and the base cards have a frame of white around them. That will bring in the backgrounds on the cards which he revealed would be happening earlier in the year. I imagine that means the packets will be grey and blue as well. Dunno what the colours do but there you go if you want it haha

Do you think the price of the priority cases will be the same as the standard cases.Im not sure the traders priority cases were the same as the standard as i never brought any traders priority boxes.Also do you think the dealers who snap up the priority cases would sell you a case,or just limit the sale to single boxes.☺

No, I think they will be a dearer, maybe $200-$230 each. I only bought the one Traders Priority, I think it was around the $190 mark. My understanding is that there is no mark up on these from the reseller which is why many chose to break the product as opposed to selling boxes.

Regarding box sales, I would imagine that a Elite Priority box would be available to purchase in a combo. Buy one, two or even a case of standard Elite and you qualify for a box of Priority.

While watching Diggaz Mayhem breaks last night,Michael let us know a little more about the 2020 elite cards.Such as league sensation auto,s are lower numbered and they will be redemption cards.Thanks Michael,every little bit of information is greatly appreciated.👍

While watching Diggaz Mayhem breaks last night,Michael let us know a little more about the 2020 elite cards.Such as league sensation auto,s are lower numbered and they will be redemption cards.Thanks Michael,every little bit of information is greatly appreciated.👍

I wonder how many variations there will be of the League Sensations?

;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom