2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Billy is obviously a huge player (ex player) but seems a weird option having him on a elite 20 card unless they are doing a subset of some retired players maybe 🤔 the cards kinda look like they have a origin theme to them so that would be my guess & that would make sense to 👍
Really not liking the sound of there being very low numbered cards and priority etc. For low numbered cards I’d prefer to have at least 50 to 100/150 for most and do what Select do and don’t go lower then 25 for the really rare ones. Too many low ones just kills team collectors hobby now.
FYI, just my opinion don’t @ me for sharing it. If you love lower the better cards that’s your opinion which you’re allowed to have and share too 👍

I'm so confused as to what may or may not be in this years Elite... and yes I hear you "that's not unusual for me".

But Elite is sounding like a dud for the Red V , yep I'm still hearing you "not unlike our season".

From what I gather there will be an unusual banana shaped card of James Graham, with a stick on autograph from Isaac Luke and a parallel redemption card of Tyson Frizell of him in a Knights jersey and all this will only be available in a priority release box that isn't available to collectors.

Does Barbara also get a card this year???

Cheers
Ross

I'm so confused as to what may or may not be in this years Elite... and yes I hear you "that's not unusual for me".

But Elite is sounding like a dud for the Red V , yep I'm still hearing you "not unlike our season".

From what I gather there will be an unusual banana shaped card of James Graham, with a stick on autograph from Isaac Luke and a parallel redemption card of Tyson Frizell of him in a Knights jersey and all this will only be available in a priority release box that isn't available to collectors.

Cheers
Ross

I think they had drafted a Mary coaches retirement into this release also.

I am really undecided on how to tackle this release. Normally I would get all Raiders for the PC (sometimes multiples of the one card) and complete a base and a couple of lower end insert sets.

I initially planned to buy a case, go in random breaks and then get newsagent packs here and there. It makes much more sense to buy from the secondary market financially,but that is half the fun and cuts out trades which to me, is the essence of the hobby.

Cheers
Ross

Think you nailed it! That Barbara card has a nice ring to it!

:goat:

Back
Top Bottom