2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

Anyone want to know who one of the signers are?

Well thanks to TLA we have been given an exclusive image of one of the signers........ for an insert set titled:

Billy Slater Elite 2020 Master Series

Slater.jpg

* sorry the image isn't very large, was how it was sent to us.

Well thanks to TLA we have been given an exclusive image of one of the signers........ for an insert set titled:

Slater.jpg

Can’t say I am going bananas over this - definitely not a continuation of recent years

This is an area (among several) that TLA really let themselves and collectors down. CONSISTENCY!!

Sometimes there are factors involved but how good was the Crystal Collection in 2017 Elite?

So many great players have left our game recently. Can you imagine a Sutton / Gallen / Slater / Cronk crystal series?

They could easily have done 3 or more top players per year and had some consistency among the case cards also.

In the main - 2019 Elite was very well received - the departure from same is peculiar to say the least...

Damned if you do damned if you don’t. Keep things the same and people will lose interest and call it boring after a while, change it up and people will complain things are to different. I do see the point on spotlights though (assuming it’s true). If they start a series they should finish it before doing anything else.

Slater.jpg

Thanks Matt for that sneek preview.Now see if you can get some more pictiures the 16 league sensations signing there cards.😉

Slater.jpg

Omg omg OMG!!!!
Can’t say I am going bananas over this - definitely not a continuation of recent years
well I will take it if your hands for cheap if you get one ;)

Back
Top Bottom