2020 elite

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Yes I have also been told early September or late August at the earliest...... i believe the printing of these cards was being confirmed and that's what will dictate the actual release date.

Images on the cards will be sourced from the first 2 rounds of this years games.

AJC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
AJC
Who do we think the young’s guns would be using only first 2 rounds images being a tigers fan I’m thinking
Luke garner would like a mike ale to but hope there different players to the future stars being released, would love a
Papahuyzen for storm would be sick

Jimmy79

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Shawn
eBay User
shell8332
Is it September yet - Soooo can’t wait for the booklets this year...
@Brendan_B what’s the thinking - if you see one buy it right away as they will be tough to get?

ElijahCraigHyde

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrah
IMO 2019 elite last year was the best release from Esp if not since 2008 centenary and very little things need to be done with improvements!

What we do know we'll be in it:
Opposite Guernsey cards and booklets for corresponding 8 clubs

Mojo replications
Ruby /40; 1:24 packs
Sapphire /20; 1:48 packs
Emerald /10; 1;96 packs - individual cards for first time

Black diamond /05;
Number 01/05 individual cards
Number's 2, 3, 4 and 5 packed by team

Rumours suggest TLA initially planned to cede a 7 way parallel series of the Mojo's with versions out of /3, /2 and 1/1 along with four replications however thanks to a few people pushing, black diamond 05 is the highest they'll go

MikeK

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mike
eBay User
gmil-mk
With the lack of product being opened last year it was really difficult to put a team set of Sapphires together. Now they are splitting Emerald as well, at a time when buying cards is LOW priority? Insane/stupid. They are now killing off team collectors, which means even less product will be busted and even less chance to buy what you need (there's already bugger all chance of busting what you need). A perfect example of more is NOT better.

Jimmy79

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Shawn
eBay User
shell8332
With the lack of product being opened last year it was really difficult to put a team set of Sapphires together. Now they are splitting Emerald as well, at a time when buying cards is LOW priority? Insane/stupid. They are now killing off team collectors, which means even less product will be busted and even less chance to buy what you need (there's already bugger all chance of busting what you need). A perfect example of more is NOT better.
I am hearing that traders this year has gone well (sales wise)? was that not the same for Elite

Top Bottom