2020 Elite NRL - UPDATED Checklist Page 41

so if the maths is right there should be 7 hits per 3 boxes excluding priority inserts

this obviously isnt guaranteed as we've had years where some collectors would get stacked boxes with 3-4 inserts and others would get nothing from a box but with this many hits this year you would think it'd be a guarantee unless the priority boxes end up being ridiculously stacked which wouldnt surprise me

so if the maths is right there should be 7 hits per 3 boxes excluding priority inserts

this obviously isnt guaranteed as we've had years where some collectors would get stacked boxes with 3-4 inserts and others would get nothing from a box but with this many hits this year you would think it'd be a guarantee unless the priority boxes end up being ridiculously stacked which wouldnt surprise me

So what do you class as a hit ???

Does anyone have any idea or a list of ratios or what should be in boxes or cases?

Paul, read back back through this thread where a few members have had a go estimating insert ratios.

Does anyone have any idea or a list of ratios or what should be in boxes or cases?
Elite 4.jpg

Thank you I am more interested in the ratios of per player cards in boxes or case ? I had a quick look back thru

That’s what I’m wondering ? What should be in a case I can’t find a full list ? And if anyone has done one ?

If you count the Mojo`s there should be 22 numbered cards in a case before you start on any of the 1 in 2 case or higher inserts ....
if you look at the raw odds they've provided yes - but the checklist also says there's only 144 (9 x 16) mojo cards times 40, 20 and 10 respectively, which means 1 box in every case isn't going to have a ruby and 1 box every 2 cases + 1 box every 4 won't have a sapphire/emerald respectively compared to the supposed checklist odds
each case should have 9 ruby, 4/5 sapphire and 2/3 emerald approximately, but some cases may end up with the checklist odds and newsagent boxes may get nothing

Back
Top Bottom