2020 All-Star Weekend (spoilers)

Was hoping Sexton could pull through with the Rising Stars MVP!

Honestly, idk why but this year's all-star weekend has me the leakest excited than I've ever been before

Was hoping Sexton could pull through with the Rising Stars MVP!

Honestly, idk why but this year's all-star weekend has me the leakest excited than I've ever been before

He was going for it! Looked at the box score and thought it was close! Seen Miles Bridges and thought 20/5/5 they have to go with him.....sure did

Like Common in shows, thought he was great in Hell on Wheels but I’ve never wanted someone to shut up in a speech more lolol
common annoys me aswell, but stephen A is on another level.
moment of the game was when darius literally dribbled the ball over some short chick (the gymanst i think?) just like it was normal.

not sure i liked the dunk contest? gordon's windmill spin thing was definitely an amazing dunk. but jumping over a muggsy bogues look-a-like? very poor billy hoyle costumes? through the legs again and again and again? cant fault the dunks, but still seemed boring.
also highlighted perfectly that a more accurate scoring system needs to be put in place. 50's should be very rare and only go to genuinely unique stuff...
3 point contest was exciting again, but the 'dew' ball is a ridiculous idea. stop adding stuff! the spots should also go to the top 3pt% shooters at the time. mandatory participation. why am i watching scrubs at the all-star weekend?!?
the world vs USA game should take over the all-star game i think. its a much better concept and with the influx of amazing foreign players coming in every year, it can only get better...

I loved the quality of the dunks this year...…. not a lot of first up misses but hated the ending......they should have just called it tied after the first dunk off and given them both the trophy!

Don't blame AG for saying that was his last dunk competition!

Back
Top Bottom