2020-21 Prizm Hobby Packs x3

Iron Clad Lou

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
I couldn't resist opening the hobby packs that came.

Overall, nothing outrageous but that's to be considered as the RRP isn't that high ;)

No numbered cards. 3 shitty red vets

Rookies were ok.

Zion Hyper and Luka Flashback were the only real saving graces. Love the 2012/13 throwback

20210408_140729.jpg

20210408_143614.jpg
20210408_143554.jpg

Last edited:
Killer Luka!
Wasn’t surprised to see a break thread after your pic of Prizm stash yesterday 😂
HAHA well I am definitely NOT opening the box. That would be negligent...but 3 packs i paid unders for...I could do that cos risk/rewards etc

Went in a Prizm break yesterday and the 3 boxes were absolute garbage. Would have been lucky to recoup $100 from each. That box will stay firmly sealed

HAHA well I am definitely NOT opening the box. That would be negligent...but 3 packs i paid unders for...I could do that cos risk/rewards etc

Went in a Prizm break yesterday and the 3 boxes were absolute garbage. Would have been lucky to recoup $100 from each. That box will stay firmly sealed

$2000 in $100 out? That's some sort of ROI.

To think I used to get annoyed busting boxes of 18-19 retail prizm at $100-$130 a throw. I used to feel dejected almost everytime. It just shows how crazy things have gone in a matter of just over 2 years.

I'm still amazed at your self control. I would probably wake up in the middle of the night and open it.

$2000 in $100 out? That's some sort of ROI.

To think I used to get annoyed busting boxes of 18-19 retail prizm at $100-$130 a throw. I used to feel dejected almost everytime. It just shows how crazy things have gone in a matter of just over 2 years.

I'm still amazed at your self control. I would probably wake up in the middle of the night and open it.
Wait until my SMC order comes in. Few more boxes ready for the long sleep

Back
Top Bottom