2019 Teamcoach

Hi guys,
i saw it mentioned earlier, "are there more than one quiz question on the back of each player silver card?"
i scanned in a few hawks silver cards, so if anyone has a different quiz question lmk.
Or indeed those case busters out there could probably tell straight away.

i know when they had quiz questions before there were 3 different quiz cards per player one year, and 4 quiz cards per player the year after.
i hope there is only one otherwise i will have to collect them all, again!!

Silver codes.jpg

whats up with the website. it says i came 5th yet no prize card and on the ladder it skips 5th and doesnt list me. anyone else having those issues

Did anyone get a bent wildcard in there box? All my cars are normal apart from the wildcard which was a packet in the middle of the box. Did anyone know who I should contact about this? Any help would be great thanks

I thought Teamcoach had moved past their issues of previous years, but this has been a particularly poor start to the year for them. I was locked out of my account for several days last week, hence wasn't able to enter a team, and only received a response from them this morning. The website has glitches all the way through.

The cards feel flimsy next to Select's offerings and the photos aren't as clean as Selects. The move to add two silver cards to the packs in place of common cards is a backwards step when it means you can't complete a common set with one box. Maybe if the silver cards had different pictures I would feel differently, but it seems like a ploy to get people to buy more boxes for little benefit. Footy Bodz could be the worst insert set of all time.

I and my mate got 6 double bent wildards in a case, the packet and commons are mint, the wildcard has 2 creases about 15mm apart across the middle of the card.

Yeah it seems odd that they cant figure out how to get the site working lol happens every year and it jusy shouldnt be that hard. anyone else got in top 20 but not given prize card? Or know why the ladder skips certain positions?

Yeah it seems odd that they cant figure out how to get the site working lol happens every year and it jusy shouldnt be that hard. anyone else got in top 20 but not given prize card? Or know why the ladder skips certain positions?
I haven't placed this year but last year I had spots miss out cause I had multiple accounts in the top 20 at times

anyone noticed... tried to claim a prize card and it would only let me redeem last years players??? So Richmond was Rance Houli Rioli instead of Vlastuin Caddy Martin.... really wierd?

Are all the silver card photos the same as the common card photos?
i dont know whether i like them that way or not?
tbc

I and my mate got 6 double bent wildards in a case, the packet and commons are mint, the wildcard has 2 creases about 15mm apart across the middle of the card.
Yep full case all wildcards with an imprint right across the whole card, only 1 that wasn't was the trophy but yeah pretty piss poor quality control, i will update for others how to get replacement wildcards when i know more

Has anyone here opened a case? Just been in a few case shares and noticed that i got the exact team set of silvers with no spares. Is that common and is the full set divided throughout each case

Back
Top Bottom