2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated the title to bring us into the new year.

While Monday mornings can be tough, be thankful your name isnt Dylan Napa......no doubt a tough few days ahead for Big Papi.

Cheers
Matt

P.S. and lets make sure we dont get too graphic in detailing any of the videos in discussions here.

He's been a very very naughty boy..........

1547416863093.png
What,s this all about.

I heard similiar it was the younger guys but some of the senior squad were their and didn't step in and stop it.
Silly story just like the Napa video .
Good job to get publicity for the venue . Not really their responsibility to stop blokes that are of legal age anyway. I’ve seen personally how when people try to break up incidents the police stitch them up as well so probably not always in their best interest to get involved.
Obviously the morons responsible for carriying on stupid should’ve been banned/ punished what ever .
Oh well back to Northies lol

Last edited:
Just updated the title to bring us into the new year.

While Monday mornings can be tough, be thankful your name isnt Dylan Napa......no doubt a tough few days ahead for Big Papi.

Cheers
Matt

P.S. and lets make sure we dont get too graphic in detailing any of the videos in discussions here.
Done nothing wrong anyway , if he wasn’t a footballer no one would of heard of it .
I’d be more interested as to why why it was leaked ? Start looking at who has the most to gain ?

Done nothing wrong anyway , if he wasn’t a footballer no one would of heard of it .
I’d be more interested as to why why it was leaked ? Start looking at who has the most to gain ?

A disgruntled ex 2013 teammate im told that is now at another team.....and the RLW Mole confirmed that it wasnt SKD or Maloney.

Cheers
Matt

A disgruntled ex 2013 teammate im told that is now at another team.....and the RLW Mole confirmed that it wasnt SKD or Maloney.

Cheers
Matt
They should be the ones being shamed . Weak act , especially as it puts the women in the lime light as well . They should be sacked for being a dog .

Last edited:
Yep good news for the Sharks he is a talent.

Lets hope he plays more than half a season every year for them as he seems to have been plagued with injury in the last couple of years and will miss 12 games in 2019 with the ACL.

Widdop / Dragons announce this season is it for our Captain.

Bloody disappointing

Unfortunate loss for the Dragons. Hopefully, Corey will guide the Sleigh for you guys with a liking for red and white.

I note in the Media that he is familiar with snow, and is capable of ploughing right in.

Unfortunate loss for the Dragons. Hopefully, Corey will guide the Sleigh for you guys with a liking for red and white.

I note in the Media that he is familiar with snow, and is capable of ploughing right in.
If ever there was an opportunity for a player to live up to his potential and "blow" off his negative reputation then the stars are aligning for Corey Norman.

Ross

If ever there was an opportunity for a player to live up to his potential and "blow" off his negative reputation then the stars are aligning for Corey Norman.

Ross

He is a bit like Nick Kyrgios, in that on his day - he is up there. Unfortunately, those days can be few and far between. Hopefully, the Dragons haven’t paid through the nose for someone that may continue their recent history of going missing come finals time.

The 2018 Dragons were perhaps somewhat like taking Cocaine - the Dopamine levels were sky-high early in the Season, prior to dropping through the floorboards by the end... once they diverted off the reward pathway and up the garden path.

Fair point and nice subtle dig.

But keeping the tennis theme and returning serve I would have to say given that Corey was at Parra his finals time form is still pretty much an unknown at this stage. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom