2019 Official NRL Thread (Spoilers/Rumours/Game Results/Discussions etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just blame the Storm, everyone else does
LOL too true and absolutely correct, case closed.

Oh while we are at can we please give Barbara another ring for her services to rugby league, perhaps they can be the ever first husband and wife pair of Immortals. ;)

Cheers
Ross

Anyone know where Russell Packer is? He is not playing any grade and as far as I know he is not injured.
He has apparently fallen out with Madge but still doesn’t explain why he is not playing Canterbury Cup

Anyone know where Russell Packer is? He is not playing any grade and as far as I know he is not injured.
He has apparently fallen out with Madge but still doesn’t explain why he is not playing Canterbury Cup
Yeah I heard that Packer isn't keen on playing reserves and he has had an issue with the coach, leaving him in some sort of uncertainty.

In other news former Bulldog Joel Romelo has been given a suspended jail sentence of 3 years and 4 months for assaulting a woman.

I'd have him back in our pack in a heart beat...............

Doesn’t look like they are in too much of a hurry to build the new Sydney football stadium!

1EECAAFE-9B4B-4919-88E6-75396F2A5802.jpeg
6B3C8F7B-0F08-48A5-A8C7-BAF13C52A7EB.jpeg

Doesn’t look like they are in too much of a hurry to build the new Sydney football stadium!

1EECAAFE-9B4B-4919-88E6-75396F2A5802.jpeg
6B3C8F7B-0F08-48A5-A8C7-BAF13C52A7EB.jpeg
We did some work down there when they were pulling it down and I got a few souvenirs for a mate that’s a roosters fan and only remembered I had them in the yard when I mentioned to someone on here last week . Asked the mechanic what happened to them and he threw them out 😤😤had 2 stadium seats and some roosters signs from the dressing room .

We did some work down there when they were pulling it down and I got a few souvenirs for a mate that’s a roosters fan and only remembered I had them in the yard when I mentioned to someone on here last week . Asked the mechanic what happened to them and he threw them out 😤😤had 2 stadium seats and some roosters signs from the dressing room .
Ouch
Threw them out or took them for themselves?

That stuff would of been awesome for my man cave that’s for sure

Last edited:
The Raiders had their awards night last night. Josh Papalii took out the award for the 3rd time in 4 years.

2019 Meninga Medal Award Winners

Jersey Flegg Coaches Award – Kai O’Donnell
Jersey Flegg Player of the Year – Harley Smith-Shields
Gordon McLucas Junior Rep Player of the Year – Darby Medlyn
Geoff Caldwell Welfare and Education Award – Sam Williams
Fred Daly Club Person of the Year – Jarrod Croker
NRL Coaches Award – Dunamis Lui
NRL Rookies of the Year – Bailey Simonsson and Corey Horsburgh
Meninga Medal – Josh Papalii

Votes top four
Josh Papalii 27
Jack Wighton 23