2019 NRL Micro Figures

Week 2 of the nrl has finished and yet no signs of micros...
have received no replies from anyone yet. id still wait on a response before it being confirmed not happening, could be off-set by anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to buffer after the stickeez, i doubt they'd run two similar promotions that close to eachother. the fact that i havent got any replies makes me a little more confident because when there's been no sets i got a response much quicker.

i dont know if i explained this in the original post but the notification i got from the facebook page also as far as i know only appears if you connect your instagram and facebook, and then when an instagram account you follow links that account to a new/existing facebook page. that implies someone has logged in at that time and linked the two accounts together. unless im mistaken the brand manager has definitely prepared the accounts to be used

Yes, you maybe right because they also deleted the micro figures scoreboard from the Play store. It was there for 2017 and 18 but recently it's been deleted. So there must be a good reason to this...

This is the ladder board updated
1.West Tigers
2.Eels
3.Rabbitohs
4.Storm
5.Raiders
6.Sharks
7.Broncos
8.Warriors
9.Knights
10.Boosters
11.Panthers