2019 NRL Micro Figures

Rocket1908

some guy who likes the rabbitohs
Real Name
Rocket
eBay User
-----------------------------------
I've made this thread the past two years for no result and was ready to give up again for 2019 but I just recently out of the blue received this facebook notification :

It very much looks like someone has logged back into the social media accounts for one reason or another...

This lines up with the email I received last year that stated they were attempting to bring the line back for 2019. The now expired nrlmicrofigures.com domain has not been renewed yet, by the looks of things.

Stay tuned...

i've sent a message to the facebook account to see if i could get a response. in the meantime i've speculated what a possible set could look like. there's been enough player movements to do 1 figure per team with just reprints of old players but i think an entirely new set would work too. if they did 2 players per team and 3 origin per state like the original set they could do

Darius Boyd, James Roberts, Josh Hodgson, Jordan Rapana, Josh Jackson, Aiden Tolman, Chad Townsend, Matt Prior, Ash Taylor, Jarrod Wallace, Apisai Koroisau, Martin Taupau, Cameron Munster, Felise Kaufusi, Kalyn Ponga, Lachlan Fitzgibbon, Kyle Feldt, Coen Hess, Clint Gutherson, Nathan Brown, Nathan Cleary, Viliame Kikau, Damien Cook, Cody Walker, Tyson Frizell, Cameron McInnes, Latrell Mitchell, Daniel Tupou, Blake Green, Adam Blair, Elijah Taylor, Chris Lawrence

and that would be a fairly popular mix. You could easily pick 6 origin reps out of that line-up or just reprint some of the old players that didn't get origin figures.

anyway once i hear back i'll give an update in this thread.

I've made this thread the past two years for no result and was ready to give up again for 2019 but I just recently out of the blue received this facebook notification :

It very much looks like someone has logged back into the social media accounts for one reason or another...

This lines up with the email I received last year that stated they were attempting to bring the line back for 2019. The now expired nrlmicrofigures.com domain has not been renewed yet, by the looks of things.

Stay tuned...
I wish this was true

The Coles NRL range for this year is already out. No Micro Figures in it so can't see them releasing them this year. If they were going to do it, it would have come out same time as the new merchandise you would think.

The Coles NRL range for this year is already out. No Micro Figures in it so can't see them releasing them this year. If they were going to do it, it would have come out same time as the new merchandise you would think.
as said earlier 2014 through 2016 the normal merchandise released before the start of the season while the figures took at least 2 weeks. thats being said i havent got a reply yet so its still unlikely at this point, but not for that reason

I have to agree to this. Last time they had it like that too. So this year I was expecting that too but seems the nrl range came and the micro figures

Back
Top Bottom