2019 NRL Glory Release Official Thread

With THE WHOLESALE CUT OFF DATE BEING 4TH OF FEB, 2019 ( AS PER ORDER FORM FROM JHL MARKETING ) any dealer wishing to purchase cases after this date will pay a higher price than original wholesale price .....Unless you are a dealer with a good cash flow this could also determine the amount of cases that are busted early .....

People might be hesitant to take a chance so close to Xmas so initial busts might be slow. If the product is good people will have to jump onto their dealers after release in order to beat the 04 Feb 19 deadline for wholesale sales cutoff, cause after that if dealers have to pay more then so do we.....:(

Has it been confirmed that it is Brandy Alexander who declined to participate? I note that in the short information section at the start of this thread, there is an indication that the player who declined was from the inaugural top 100 in 2008 which Brandy wasn't.

Also, this was mentioned to me but doesn't seem to have come up. The release is very expensive but has 36 packets and compared to Elite, is actually better value.

Has it been confirmed that it is Brandy Alexander who declined to participate? I note that in the short information section at the start of this thread, there is an indication that the player who declined was from the inaugural top 100 in 2008 which Brandy wasn't.

Also, this was mentioned to me but doesn't seem to have come up. The release is very expensive but has 36 packets and compared to Elite, is actually better value.
Brendan, I was just taking a guess with brandy.
there is that damn number again 36.

Sorry Brendan you were given the wrong information... Definitely not Alexander

Was wondering if anyone can offer in put, how do you justify $3000 on a case if your not a dealer and are the average Joe for say. The Elite price range.... I can get my head around, however I’m struggling to pull the trigger on NRL Glory? What did people here do on old select releases?

Was wondering if anyone can offer in put, how do you justify $3000 on a case if your not a dealer and are the average Joe for say. The Elite price range.... I can get my head around, however I’m struggling to pull the trigger on NRL Glory? What did people here do on old select releases?

It is really no different to the Elite release accept there is 36 packets in a box this time not 24 ...12 boxes in a case this time not 10 ....
$7 a pack where Elite is $8 ....Yes it looks more expensive but you are getting more packets so really it is actually cheaper than the Elite release ....If you are going to pay $3000 for a case than you are looking in the wrong place !!!

It is really no different to the Elite release accept there is 36 packets in a box this time not 24 ...12 boxes in a case this time not 10 ....
$7 a pack where Elite is $8 ....Yes it looks more expensive but you are getting more packets so really it is actually cheaper than the Elite release ....If you are going to pay $3000 for a case than you are looking in the wrong place !!!
*rough figures*
Thank you for the clarification, so the fascesmile/photo is one card redemption.

If you were willing to buy a case of Elite then overall Glory is much better value. More signatures in a case and $7pp price as opposed to $8 for Elite

*rough figures*
Thank you for the clarification, so the fascesmile/photo is one card redemption.
5DA2F977-06E4-4AED-AE22-357290C36AD3.png

Not sure if you’ve seen the Churchill from the Centenary release mate but this card is still sort after. Hopefully the immortal sigs are similar to these.

Back
Top Bottom