The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

I think he would refuse and then proclaim via social media that being asked was offensive as he was the greatest rugby league player ever and should have been the first and only player asked to sign for this subset.
One of the nicest blokes you could ever meet .Plays it up for the cameras and for good reason . Made more money then any other Australian born boxer in history and has given Aussie boxing a kick in the arse it needed 👌👌
Never drunk alcohol or taken drugs in his life .
Wouldn’t be to many athletes that could say that .

I think he would refuse and then proclaim via social media that being asked was offensive as he was the greatest rugby league player ever and should have been the first and only player asked to sign for this subset.
he was a dragon for a SHORT TIME, but I think there are better deserving players about.

One of the nicest blokes you could ever meet .Plays it up for the cameras and for good reason . Made more money then any other Australian born boxer in history and has given Aussie boxing a kick in the arse it needed 👌👌
Never drunk alcohol or taken drugs in his life .
Wouldn’t be to many athletes that could say that .

Tongue in cheek comment mate. Meant in jest based on his overt personality.

Ruben Wiki would be cool
Tongue in cheek comment mate. Meant in jest based on his overt personality.
Yeah I know , and as Dave said probably a heap of players before him, although I’d be keen for one .
Seen him and Johnny Lewis before Robbie Pedans title fight and they were signing gloves to raise money for Robbie .
Everyone wanted Anthony to sign the gloves but he wouldn’t until they got Robbie to sign first as to not steal the thunder . All class and the rest is for publicity and building a brand .

Mundine - was a tongue in cheek comment. Why would a Sharks Supporter want another Dragons card. for me I would love to see a ET or even a Gav Miller card

Mundine - was a tongue in cheek comment. Why would a Sharks Supporter want another Dragons card. for me I would love to see a ET or even a Gav Miller card
The question was who would you like to see ? I didn’t give Mundine a thought but when you wrote it I thought that would be a card I would get personally. A gun athlete and we’re involved in the boxing circle , so yeah I would definitely get one but the chance of them doing that would be 0 I know .

Back
Top Bottom