2019 - 20 NBA chronicles

Saw someone on Insta post a bag full of packs from Kmart.

They are on the website, but none available for delivery. Zero chance for those in Melbourne lockdown to grab some it seems.

Going to keep an eye on Big W to see if they pop up on there, but doubtful.

Hi all first time posting new to the site. I've only just started collecting the chronicle cards managed to pick up a box at a kmart south of perth right place at the right time I suppose. Where is the best place to buy these? I've looked online there sold out everywhere and pretty expensive to buy from hobby stores as I bought 12 packs from kmart which cost $120 but I've seen some stores sell for over $600

Hi all first time posting new to the site. I've only just started collecting the chronicle cards managed to pick up a box at a kmart south of perth right place at the right time I suppose. Where is the best place to buy these? I've looked online there sold out everywhere and pretty expensive to buy from hobby stores as I bought 12 packs from kmart which cost $120 but I've seen some stores sell for over $600

welcome!
a sealed box at Kmart? You were super lucky to find any! These were sold out on most pre orders 4 months ago!

welcome!
a sealed box at Kmart? You were super lucky to find any! These were sold out on most pre orders 4 months ago!
Thanks. The box was open. But wasnt on the shelf yet I asked someone there and they said it had just arrived, so she went and got it from out the back and gave it to me. Beginners luck I suppose first shop I went into and just got lucky. How do you pre order these?

FWIW....

1.JPG

Thanks. The box was open. But wasnt on the shelf yet I asked someone there and they said it had just arrived, so she went and got it from out the back and gave it to me. Beginners luck I suppose first shop I went into and just got lucky. How do you pre order these?

gotta keep an eye on the websites like ebgames and zing and see when they put up for preorder

Where would be the best site to find a price guide for the chronicle cards? Like I said im new to collecting so I'm unsure if I've got any cards of value. I've got a few zion williamson, luka doncic and few others but don't no if there of any value

Where would be the best site to find a price guide for the chronicle cards? Like I said im new to collecting so I'm unsure if I've got any cards of value. I've got a few zion williamson, luka doncic and few others but don't no if there of any value

best site is www.130point.com/sales - run by a guy on here, Laine - legend

next if that is unavailable/down is www.sortsof.com

Hi all. I got a kendrick Nunn silver prizm. I've seen these on eBay for $100 to $1000. Is this because of the condition or am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom