2019/20 cricket cards

Shame to see another card company go to the wall.
I hope the stock on hand doesn't flood the market at
Cheap prices down the track and devalue the cards we have.
But there's been plenty of discounting of late anyway.

I feel sorry for Neil. There were some nice cards through the years.
Feel sorry for collectors caught out too.

The dealings I had with Neil were all very reasonable, seemed happy to help, throw in replacements for damaged cards and extras. Also, hate to see local businesses go under.

My biggest concern was when high end patch autos started to appear without redemptions, numbered hits that should have been in cases available as bonuses for box purchases. Aside from the obvious integrity issues, this does nothing but cheapen your product, same as the Ashes promo signatures.

Unfortunately we are now left with no cricket although it has been indicated that there will be a release. Whoever gets the license please take time to do research and listen to the collectors. It is a niche market, doesn’t require being drowned in product and a good split of CA and BBL would be great.

The dealings I had with Neil were all very reasonable, seemed happy to help, throw in replacements for damaged cards and extras. Also, hate to see local businesses go under.

My biggest concern was when high end patch autos started to appear without redemptions, numbered hits that should have been in cases available as bonuses for box purchases. Aside from the obvious integrity issues, this does nothing but cheapen your product, same as the Ashes promo signatures.

Unfortunately we are now left with no cricket although it has been indicated that there will be a release. Whoever gets the license please take time to do research and listen to the collectors. It is a niche market, doesn’t require being drowned in product and a good split of CA and BBL would be great.

Screenshot_2020-06-04-20-02-38-62.png

I've been following this post on Facebook, we all knew TnP did some strange and at times dodgy things but this by far takes the cake. It's so sad for the collectors involved who are all great guys in the hobby. No doubt we wont hear from Neil as he has gone into hiding. Also another fantastic collector and awesome bloke sent in redemption cards once the word was out that TnP and Cricket were no longer, I'm talking hundreds of dollars worth of cards. He got a sorry letter with a few bits and pieces but not what he was entitled too. As a collector it makes my bloody boil this is happening in the hobby.

And this same person Neil Armstrong had the nerve to send emails to people selling facemasks
nothing but a liar and conman and thief!!!

And this same person Neil Armstrong had the nerve to send emails to people selling facemasks
nothing but a liar and conman and thief!!!

You got that email too :lol:

Now DJ23 floods me every few days with TNP deals as Neil on sold his database of emails and products......

He even tried to sell jersey signature cards for $50 a pop with redemption...... I've known for a long time what he's like so I passed on that quick snap!

Last edited:
You got that email too :lol:

Now DJ23 floods me every few days with TNP deals as Neil on sold his database of emails and products......

He even tried to sell jersey signature cards for $50 a pop with redemption...... I've known for a long time what he's like so I passed on that quick snap!

I get all their emails and I never saw that offer for jersey signature cards with redemption for $50. Must have just sent that one to you?

If anyone has any jersey signature cards with redemption - I would be happy to pay $50 any day of the week. They are awesome looking cards and particularly the Starc ones are all different. The Lyon one most have just white material.

I got some Bradman cards with the TapNplay app feature - was hoping it would be still available in the app store but can’t find it so I guess not.

Disappointing but wasn’t the reason I got them at least

Back
Top Bottom