2019/20 cricket cards

Went to page 7, got the inserts checklist. But no commons. Looked on TnP site no checklist there :(

Checklists from the album...

Note the following issues:
Base Cards:
* BBL/WBBL cards are listed first, but the card numbering begins from the Men's Test, i.e. #1
* Adelaide Strikers: #60 is listed as Ben Laughlin when the actual card is Wes AGAR
* Sydney Thunder: #183 is listed as Jos Butler when the actual card is Nathan McANDREW

Club MVPs have numbers listed, but no numbers on these actual cards.

UPDATED:
Leading Wicket Takers:
LWT-01 listed as Ben Laughlin, however is listed as Wes AGAR in the digital release. CORRECTION: Has been confirmed as Ben Laughlin in digital release. Note: Yet to be confirmed as the physical LWT cards not yet issued.

Rare Records: just to include the pictured player on the card against the generic listing:
RR-01 Australia - Meg Lanning
RR-02 Australia - Tim Paine
RR-03 Australia - Steve Smith
RR-05 Hurricanes - George Bailey
RR-06 Sixers - Ellyse Perry

Hat Trick Heroes (Case Cards): HTH-05 listed as Josh Lalor (same as HTH-04), but is Gemma TRISCARI.

Also included as an image, if people have issues opening the 2 docs in Adobe.

6AEDA0D9-3AD6-47AA-9EEE-939AE4EB2EF2.png

06916C41-AE4E-4954-851B-20BF3935889D.png

Attachments

• IMG_20200317_0001.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20200317_0002.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Checklists from the album...

Note the following issues:
* BBL/BBLW cards are listed first, but the card numbering begins from the Men's Test, i.e. #1
* Adelaide Strikers: #60 is listed as Ben Laughlin when the actual card is Wes AGAR
* Sydney Thunder: #183 is listed as Jos Butler when the actual card is Nathan McANDREW
* Club MVPs have numbers listed, but no numbers on these actual cards.

There may be other issues with the sub-set listings, but haven't fully checked as yet.

Also included as an image, if people have issues opening the 2 docs in Adobe.

View attachment 309383
Thanks Mike for info, TnP have had a bagging and do feel for them. But a checklist on their site should be a given.

Thanks Mike for info, TnP have had a bagging and do feel for them. But a checklist on their site should be a given.

Agree Cameron. Lots could be said, but what would be the point. :rolleyes:

Some further issues with the album checklist regarding the subsets. I have updated my original post above with those details.
Hope these details are of some help.

I've got to say, I actually like this release - the finish on the inserts is really good, especially on the T20 tons. I'm glad I bought my case(s) and I'm having a ball going through them all, although the the eco wrap spoils the fun about busting packets! But for sorting and looking through them all, I'm really quite stoked!! For me, the highlight card at this point is the MVP Sophie Molinuex card, but I'm biased too! The base set photos are nice, except for the pixelation issue that we know of, but across the whole of the release, I like it!!!!

Great cards to get @Bronz . Shame that Dane's surname is misspelt, and they incorrectly listed 'Emma Inglis' as a batter dismissed by Triscari instead of Carey.

While I do really like the set, I'm finding that the attention to detail hasn't been that great.

I see the Tap N Play FB page has disappeared...... is this a sign of things to come?
Hope not. There was recent media releases about rookie signatures, raffle draw 2.0, Birkett/lasagne/head replacement cards and another sales release for 19/20 series - all being well, maybe it's simply just a case of FB being updated with new cards - footy, cricket or otherwise. We are all finding life difficult at the moment from a business perspective, let's not assume the worst....I'm feeling glass half full moments (mainly because it's got alcohol in them for medicinal purposes) but sick of looking at the world with negative mindsets.
Bigger, better, brighter, right?!!

Hope not. There was recent media releases about rookie signatures, raffle draw 2.0, Birkett/lasagne/head replacement cards and another sales release for 19/20 series - all being well, maybe it's simply just a case of FB being updated with new cards - footy, cricket or otherwise. We are all finding life difficult at the moment from a business perspective, let's not assume the worst....I'm feeling glass half full moments (mainly because it's got alcohol in them for medicinal purposes) but sick of looking at the world with negative mindsets.
Bigger, better, brighter, right?!!
Well said Bronz

338f4e63-fdb9-42a1-9df0-89f3aea9e586.png
End of an era...
Dear Collectors,

After six fun years, we are coming to the end of the road with Cricket Australia. As you are aware, this year’s release was late but we did everything we could to ensure there was a product for collectors.

Some of this year's release will still be available from numerous resellers who purchased a while ago, but as we kept it from retail & only produced less than 100 cases (a sixth of a normal production run), there is only s small amount of stock remaining with us.

If you want to take advantage of any of our Australian Cricket Specials, it needs to happen before this weekend – like our small 2014-15 run, we feel this series will be rare and very collectable into the future.
Thanks for your great support over the years guys...
Neil Armstrong

Agreed. Certainly some issues but some really good products / releases amongst the six years.

Some product is better than none and despite there being a few issues, I hate to see a small Australian business go to the wall. Neil seemed like a nice bloke.

Does this mean TnP are done overall or just for CA?

Agreed. Certainly some issues but some really good products / releases amongst the six years.

Some product is better than none and despite there being a few issues, I hate to see a small Australian business go to the wall. Neil seemed like a nice bloke.

Does this mean TnP are done overall or just for CA?

CA - Out

FFA - Is now with someone else

Rugby - No collector interest

Netball - Who knows?

What else is left?

Yeah, clearly wasn’t all smooth sailing but they produced some ripping cards. A shame as there was plenty of potential, and now presumably we’ll either be back to no cards or someone will be starting from scratch. Fingers crossed someone gives it a crack.

Yeah, clearly wasn’t all smooth sailing but they produced some ripping cards. A shame as there was plenty of potential, and now presumably we’ll either be back to no cards or someone will be starting from scratch. Fingers crossed someone gives it a crack.

Surely no one else will do it considering

Futera 4 seasons then bust
Select 2 seasons then gave up (and these 2 sets produced by select where very solid)
Topps 2 seasons then gave up
ESP 2 seasons then gave up
Select 3 seasons then gave up
SEP 1 season then gave up
Tap N Play 6 seasons and done

Surely no one else will do it considering

Futera 4 seasons then bust
Select 2 seasons then gave up (and these 2 sets produced by select where very solid)
Topps 2 seasons then gave up
ESP 2 seasons then gave up
Select 3 seasons then gave up
SEP 1 season then gave up
Tap N Play 6 seasons and done
Yeah, it’s not a great track record is it. We can only hope though!

Back
Top Bottom