2019/20 cricket cards

What are the numbered cards in this release? Hat Trick Heroes numbered to what? Signature cards numbered to what? Are the Ten T20 Tons numbered? And did anyone else know the Alyssa Healy patch card didn't go ahead? I read that today but until then i thought it was still going to be in this release, can't remember reading otherwise.

What are the numbered cards in this release? Hat Trick Heroes numbered to what? Signature cards numbered to what? Are the Ten T20 Tons numbered? And did anyone else know the Alyssa Healy patch card didn't go ahead? I read that today but until then i thought it was still going to be in this release, can't remember reading otherwise.

I did not see any notificationat all that the Healy patch wasn't going ahead? Then all of a sudden its switched out for a signed card?

Thanks for the photos Daniel.
You got any photos of the signature redemption cards?

Here are photos of players holding their signed cards.....
Crick Steve S pic (2).jpg
Crick Pat C signed.jpg

The T20 tons are not numbered

Hatrick not sure yet

Details on TnP website indicate Hat Trick case cards are numbered to 85 for each player (see image below)

That assumes the equivalent of 510 “cases” were produced, i.e. 6 players x 85.

But then again these details state that the “Ten Tons” are numbered - so who knows :ermm:

AA71A7A9-977B-41A3-8F2B-F7C69F0ED25C.png

Last edited:
Details on TnP website indicate Hat Trick case cards are numbered to 85 for each player (see image below)

But then again these details state that the “Ten Tons” are numbered - so who knows :ermm:

I knew i saw somewhere that the Ten Tons were numbered, so very strange that they are now not :ermm:

My understanding is that there are about 300 or so cases made due to Woolworths pulling the pin or massively reducing their commitment.

Originally I was led to believe that 300-350 cases were going to Woolworths directly and the rest (50 or so) to dealers.....but now they have either bailed or cut back commitments, the number of cases has been reduced.

That's why the Test Gold Cards are no longer in the set as they were to pad out the major hits.

I got these done at last weeks concluded shield game between wa v qld (on behalf of a couple of sydney based collectors)
Too bad the last shield round got scrapped..
I would have loved to have gotten more cards signed (we were hosting nsw here on tuesday and it seems that quite a few their players have cards for this season)

15842281282771980432252.jpg

No, no hobby card box. My single box order was the full base set in 3 stacks wrapped in kraft paper ("eco wrap"), with the 20% bonus cards the same. The inserts (32 cards) were in a separate kraft paper wrapping. All three were in a standard padded mailing bag. At least 12 of my cards have noticeable damage to the corners. Not sure if the damage was caused in transit or during wrapping. Either way thankfully the bonus cards received had an undamaged double I could swap to fix 9 of them.

Despite some minor pixelation on a few cards, as @Wookiedragon made note of, and a couple of photos used were 2-4 seasons old, the set is really quite nice.
Interesting to note you received 32 inserts,many collectors have only received 16 plus 1 signature with the 16 LWT cards to be sent shortly....that still eaves 3 inserts short out of a total of 36...also the signature redemptions have to be sent off to TnP to be punched...why wouldnt that have been printed on the card in the first place?
Capturebnm.JPG

Back
Top Bottom