2019/20 cricket cards

Seems one error card has been identified already - Marnus L has Marcus Harris image on it.

Was the same issue in the App I believe.

Seems one error card has been identified already - Marnus L has Marcus Harris image on it.

Was the same issue in the App I believe.
Yes and the Haidee Birkett common is very pixilated- can hardly make out the actual picture. Hopefully he will reprint them both. A few other commons have slight pixilation too, however the Birkett is the ones that really stands out.

Yes and the Haidee Birkett common is very pixilated- can hardly make out the actual picture. Hopefully he will reprint them both. A few other commons have slight pixilation too, however the Birkett is the ones that really stands out.

You have a picture of this at all? I remember in the App it said it had something about the image being low quality on it?

ED4550CF-278D-4155-A6D5-3D4120A56C60.jpeg

Geez, that is the worst pixelation on a card I have ever seen. Hope that’s the only one affected in the set.

It's only on the stock that Tap N Play is selling & presold all the Woolies & Newsagents stock will be in packets. Neil told me he is trialling this only & also it was to speed up the distribution to all the orders he had for the product sold on their site. The other reason was if he didn't do it he would of had more delays as Multipack was starting the run on Teamcoach & that runs for 2 to 3 weeks.
If Neil told you this would there be any reason he couldn’t tell the wider cricket community
they are very very slack with there communication and it is not getting any better
maybe if he is a bit more up front he wouldn’t get people of side
as for delays etc they would of known well before season but still took preorder money and 3mths later what a joke
there problems seem to go on and on and not getting better
neils silence is deafening except what he wants us to hear

If Neil told you this would there be any reason he couldn’t tell the wider cricket community
they are very very slack with there communication and it is not getting any better
maybe if he is a bit more up front he wouldn’t get people of side
as for delays etc they would of known well before season but still took preorder money and 3mths later what a joke
there problems seem to go on and on and not getting better
neils silence is deafening except what he wants us to hear

I say give it 12 months and the real stories will come out.

I have a question to anyone who has received their box or boxes.......do the cards actually come in a propter hobby card box? So far there are no packs......which we were not told about now I hear they don’t come in a proper box?

Is this true? How were they all packed?

Last edited:
My question is, there seem to be problems year after year after year. Not just in cricket, but across other sports too.
When will people just stop buying?
That’s everyone’s own decision to make. We were all frustrated beyond comprehension this year.
I am an avid ip collector and I planned parts of my summer around when I can get to games and get as much of the set completed. With delay after delay I missed dozens of opportunities to get the set done, but at the end of the day I still bought the cards and I will continue to buy each year because I like them.
For those of us collecting for a long time, there were years with no cards, so if you want that again don’t buy them.
Otherwise give feedback constructively and be happy we have cards at all....

I have a question to anyone who has received their box or boxes.......do the cards actually come in a propter hobby card box? So far there are no packs......which we were not told about now Ii hear they don’t come in a proper box?

Is this true? How were they all packed?

No, no hobby card box. My single box order was the full base set in 3 stacks wrapped in kraft paper ("eco wrap"), with the 20% bonus cards the same. The inserts (32 cards) were in a separate kraft paper wrapping. All three were in a standard padded mailing bag. At least 12 of my cards have noticeable damage to the corners. Not sure if the damage was caused in transit or during wrapping. Either way thankfully the bonus cards received had an undamaged double I could swap to fix 9 of them.

Despite some minor pixelation on a few cards, as @Wookiedragon made note of, and a couple of photos used were 2-4 seasons old, the set is really quite nice.

No, no hobby card box. My single box order was the full base set in 3 stacks wrapped in kraft paper ("eco wrap"), with the 20% bonus cards the same. The inserts (32 cards) were in a separate kraft paper wrapping. All three were in a standard padded mailing bag. At least 12 of my cards have noticeable damage to the corners. Not sure if the damage was caused in transit or during wrapping. Either way thankfully the bonus cards received had an undamaged double I could swap to fix 9 of them.

Despite some minor pixelation on a few cards, as @Wookiedragon made note of, and a couple of photos used were 2-4 seasons old, the set is really quite nice.

I am lost for words, I will just leave it at that 🥺

Back
Top Bottom