2019/20 cricket cards

I think one of the Disappointments for me is you don't get any overseas players anymore I mean with Scanlens,Stimorol,Futera and Select you got cards of the touring players I'm sure you could of have a set made up of Australia, Pakistan and New Zealand players chuck in some BBL , some Women .I don't know surely it's not that hard

The TnP app is back up for iOS/Apple.

Given the base card digital checklist has had some views, I've done up a checklist for the digital "Insert" cards that are available within the Premium & Platinum digital packs. Don't have all the cards to allocate a number to them within the various subsets, but the ones listed as "available in store" are detailed on the right hand side.

Also some images included for people's viewing pleasure. Make of it as you will.

Note: The sell sheet for the physical release references 1 of 3 box cards per box - Rookie Signatures (8), Australia's Finest (6), Gold Foil parallel test players (14) cards. Those cards are not included within the digital release, so have not included those "box cards" on the checklist.

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

Attachments

• CA_BBL_19-20_Digital Inserts.pdf
    433.3 KB · Views: 172
They couldn't even find a way to get Elise Villani (captain of Melbourne stars) in the set? And yes, the absence of key recruits for most teams is inexcusable.

I think so (same as NRL) so it means that retailers will have about a month (February) to sell their stock until people lose interest and start collecting the various football codes.

They have already lost interest, I had kids coming into the shop and asking about cricket cards from around the mid point of the WBBL season.
Dont even know if we are getting any let alone what the release date will be.
NRL traders on the other hand, I could have told you 6 months ago I should have on the 2nd March worst case the 5th March.
I love cricket cards but have really lost interest in this release, if we dont get stock I doubt I will even buy any packs.

They will be cheap as chips in a couple of months people who have prepaid should demand there money back and I reckon they knew the cards were going to be late but still took peoples money

They will be cheap as chips in a couple of months people who have prepaid should demand there money back and I reckon they knew the cards were going to be late but still took peoples money

To be fair, not like T&P have the best track record though. I'd say it's always a risk pre-ordering with them.

Bring out a smaller set with players who are on multi-year deals with there BBL/WBBL Franchises or do retrospective set from the 18/19 season with action shots and call it Season to Remember like the TLA NRL Traders do! Food for thought.

It is disappointing. $$ I had aside for this release have now been allocated elsewhere. Neil seems like a good guy but there seem to be so many issues year after year with the BBL releases.

The alternative is no cricket cards at all so I suppose this is something to consider.

If the cards are still in production, how the heck will they get all the signature cards done by mid Feb? Will have to be redemptions.

Back
Top Bottom