2019/20 cricket cards

Angry

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Paul
Hi does anyone no any release dates or info on this years cricket cards?

Thank you mate , as per conversation today let’s hope this happens and is a good release?

No idea. I was exchanging emails with Neil regarding an Ashes redemption and I mentioned that the CA / BBL releases would do well with a retro component. Neil indicated that there was one for this years release but didn’t specify what.

A Ryan Harris on card auto would be brilliant!!

Early December 😫 WBBL season will be all over by then. If they are that late with a release one would hope there are no WBBL cards in the set.
I know the challenges in getting it out early enough for the WBBL, however would
Like to see it out early November at the latest.

Early December 😫 WBBL season will be all over by then. If they are that late with a release one would hope there are no WBBL cards in the set.
I know the challenges in getting it out early enough for the WBBL, however would
I tend to agree. I would be shocked if there wasn't a large WBBL component and to release it after the series is over doesn't really make sense.

Early December is way too late.......needs to be out in October with sell through until February to have any chance of success.

Understand players change teams late but no different to the NRL or AFL having cards printed in December for the next years releases.

Early December is way too late.......needs to be out in October with sell through until February to have any chance of success.

Understand players change teams late but no different to the NRL or AFL having cards printed in December for the next years releases.

I agree but I fear that it will be early December.

Early November would be nice as the hype of Supremacy would be over and a people would he looking to break something new. Timing is very important so I hope they don’t come out to late as the BBL is shaping up to be another cracker this year.

Apprently running December to March

Common images below;

68001696-4957-43F5-B192-0ACB46FB5A10.jpeg
CE030964-4A4A-4E26-A16C-1E00912938F9.jpeg
37F00408-B2CF-4FC0-8570-B76B6931CB5C.jpeg

full action shots with crowd in the back ground, great look and well done. thats a trading card

I have just spoken with Tap n Play and these are not the finished products, in fact far from it. There are many layers of colours with many embellishments that have not shown when these images have been posted. For some reason there has been an issue during upload of these images. Tap n Play will remove these images until they can show us all a better finished product.

I have just spoken with Tap n Play and these are not the finished products, in fact far from it. There are many layers of colours with many embellishments that have not shown when these images have been posted. For some reason there has been an issue during upload of these images. Tap n Play will remove these images until they can show us all a better finished product.

Damian,

thanks for the update I’m glad this is the case as everyone wants something good to collect.

it’s amazing how just not taking the time to do a bit of basic Quality Control can change people’s perception from what may be an ok card in reality to someone quickly no longer interested in a product.

it’s these little things that get overlooked in this game that end up destroying any confidence in your product and killing sales sometimes even before the product is released.

cheers
Matt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom