2018 WWE Womens Division.

dieboomdie

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brian
eBay User
briannowell1

Picked up a case and 2 loose boxes. On the hunt for a Rousey auto.
Nothing of any note in the 2 free hanger boxes of 17 Heritage.
Opened up the 2 loose boxes.
Box 1
Shayna Baszler 50/50

Mickie James mat relic 124/150

Nikki Bella base auto redemption.

Box 2
Mixed Match Nia & Apollo 11/50

Alexa Bliss shirt relic 60/199

Brie Bella 1/1 Autographed magenta printing plate.

Not a bad start. Look forward to opening up the sealed case.

As always thanks for checking out my breaks

Opened 2 boxes of my sealed case...hoping for a ronda, Liv, Becky or the two Aussies Peyton + Billie Kay.

Box 1
Blue 02/25 Nia Jax

Gold 1/10 Becky Lynch Mat relic

Naomi Base Auto 57/199

Box 2
Blue Ember Moon 21/25

Purple Peyton Royce 56/99 woohoo aussie

Base Vanessa Borne redemption

An ok start to the case... Autos are so so but I'm really liking the mat relics.

As always thanks for checking out my breaks

I know this is an old post but hopefully you will see it - Just wondering how much customs you pay on your orders from these places? Thinking about ordering myself a case or 2 of this years Women's Division and don't want to be stung when I go to pick it up from the Post Office.

Thanks.

I believe you only have to pay import fees if you spend over $1000 usd others might know more but I have never had to pay any extra only the cost of item and shipping. Hope that helps. I'm thinking if getting some too it looks like a good set

Yeah - I'm a huge Alexa Bliss fan and anything of hers is impossible to get, so gonna try my luck with some boxes (something I never do as a team collector).

Yeah - I'm a huge Alexa Bliss fan and anything of hers is impossible to get, so gonna try my luck with some boxes (something I never do as a team collector).
I know what you are saying stuff I see I think is a bit overpriced and most is in the states and shipping is ridiculously high. I'm more a liv morgan fan have a small pc trying to add all the time. I think I have a couple bliss I'll have to check later not 100% certain I do.