2018 Traders - PREDICTOR SHARE # 6 - LAST ONE!!!! - FULL!!!

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
Hi everyone,

Doing a FINAL Predictor share for 2018 Traders so we can get one of those special numbered sets.

How it works:

TLA are offering a special set of cards for those who redeem all 16 Predictor cards. These sets are numbered to only 50 and each team will be represented in the set.

What I am planning to do is to collect all 16 Predictor cards and send them in to TLA to get one of these sets.

If you have a Premiership Predictor you will need to let me know which one you have and send it to me. Once I have all 16 cards, I will send them in to TLA to secure a set. My postal details are PO BOX 4007 Rathmines, NSW 2283

A register of who has which team will be maintained on this post for full visibility.

The special set probably won't be available until seasons end, but once it comes back, I will then send you back your Premiership Predictor card and the corresponding team cards from the special set numbered /50.

Members will need to pay for postage ($3 regular or $6 registered) for me to send all the cards back.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

I have tagged people who have expressed interest in a 6th share, sorry if I've missed anyone.

BRONCOS - Jarrad J (Received)
RAIDERS - Richard H Received)
BULLDOGS - Logan T (Received)
SHARKS - Kyle D (Received)
TITANS - Mark J (Received)
SEA EAGLES - Mark J (Received)
STORM - Mark J (Received)
KNIGHTS - Debbie J (Received)
COWBOYS - Jarrad J (Received)
EELS - Shannon P
PANTHERS - Paul B (Received)
RABBITOHS - Shaun Mc (Received)
DRAGONS - David C (Received)
ROOSTERS - Luke M (Received)
WARRIORS - Mark J (Received)
TIGERS - Steve W PP (Received)

Last edited:
Hey Mark
I'll go in for Eels, but I am in the middle of a trade for same.
If you can put me in pending arrival of card, I will confirm when it is in hand and what number it is.
I will also get your address then and send it on to you.
Will send a PM when card is in hand
Cheers and Thanx,
Bob

Hey Mark
I'll go in for Eels, but I am in the middle of a trade for same.
If you can put me in pending arrival of card, I will confirm when it is in hand and what number it is.
I will also get your address then and send it on to you.
Will send a PM when card is in hand
Cheers and Thanx,
Bob
Hey Bob, we have Eels filled earlier, just hadn't updated the post, thanks for responding. If they pull out for an reason I'll let you know

Back
Top Bottom