For Sale 2018 TeamCoach Sealed Packs for Sale

Hi mate

PM'd you recently, not sure if it got through, regarding earlier trade.

Cheers.

mate, i had a quick browse on you list and atm im interested with this card 2014 Honours: BSK34 Robert DiPierdomenico, what you want for it?

id look later and see if I could find some more. thanks

Would you trade Priddis & Riewoldt Star for 1 2015 Select Honours Medal Winner, 7 2015 Select Honours All Australians, 8 2015 Select Honours Brownlow Gallery's, and also Silvers 137 & 186 and Gold 186 from your want list? If not you can make a offer

do you have the pafc 2004 premiership redemption??? i reckon i asked about this once before but you had a trade pending, did it fall through???

Are you going to clarify in regards to wether these are from searched or unsearched boxes and fact that star wildcard have most likely been removed?

Cant see any other reason to be selling 50 loose packs

Are you going to clarify in regards to wether these are from searched or unsearched boxes and fact that star wildcard have most likely been removed?

Cant see any other reason to be selling 50 loose packs

Hi, to clarify, I picked them up at the end of 2018 and never opened them, they were in the bottom of a couple of different boxes so they may or may not have wild cards in them.

In regards to pack searching, it isn't worth it as most of the Wildcards (except the Brownlow & Premiership) are worth less than $20 and the number of packs needed to find one (generally) would be worth more sealed than looking for a Wild Card in them.

If I opened 18 packs to find a wildcard I would get $20 max for the WildCard and a couple of dollars for the rest of the cards. If I sell the packs for $1.50 each I get $27.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom