2018 Select Hilites All Rounds & Finals Cards Listing

Hey guys, I'm a young collector and this is my first ever post! Been really enjoying the Select Hilites and Rising Star series this year.... and was lucky enough to pull a 1/121 Ben Long! Anyone have an idea as to what this could be worth?
Looking forward to being a part of this awesome community!

image.jpeg

hey thats a great card to pull first time around.
if you find a diehard saints supporter you might get $80, at worst $50, but thats only a guess. probably one worth holding onto atm.

hey thats a great card to pull first time around.
if you find a diehard saints supporter you might get $80, at worst $50, but thats only a guess. probably one worth holding onto atm.

Thanks for that mate... I think holding onto it is the way to go... Might be worth more after he wins a Normie like his Uncle?

Hey guys, I'm a young collector and this is my first ever post! Been really enjoying the Select Hilites and Rising Star series this year.... and was lucky enough to pull a 1/121 Ben Long! Anyone have an idea as to what this could be worth?

image.jpeg
Welcome to the forum mate, and congrats on the #001! :)

Who are our tips for Rising Star and Hilities so far this weekend? I'm pretty sure Ronke is eligible... so I'm assuming his 7 goals will get him that nomination easily. As for the Hilites card, I think it's a toss up between Robbie Gray (6 goals, all round tank) and Jack Macrae (46 touches, oozing class) who was unlucky not to get it last week. What does everyone else think?

Who are our tips for Rising Star and Hilities so far this weekend? I'm pretty sure Ronke is eligible... so I'm assuming his 7 goals will get him that nomination easily. As for the Hilites card, I think it's a toss up between Robbie Gray (6 goals, all round tank) and Jack Macrae (46 touches, oozing class) who was unlucky not to get it last week. What does everyone else think?
Ronke is an absolute lock for Rising Star! And I reckon Gray will get the Hilite, what a third quarter from him yesterday.

The numbers for the hilites cards this year are not getting much better. week 6 saw 116 cards printed for both the hilite and the rising star. could it be the same people buying both? lol:)

Ben Ronke on both cards - how stupid. Great performance, but there were plenty of others who played well also.
Yeah obviously deserving of the rising star.... but it really had to be Robbie Gray for the Hilites, basically carried port to a win in the showdown!

image.jpeg
you got the start I got the end

21bloxu.jpg

He's come of age this year. He's turned into the player Eagles supporters always hoped he could.

Too right mate, if he does get the Hilite card I'll be straight on the Select website tomorrow morning!
Yep those rumours they circulated about him being a wild boy prior to the 2010 draft have certainly paid off :)

Yep those rumours they circulated about him being a wild boy prior to the 2010 draft have certainly paid off :)
Ha, I'm not completely over everything that happened around that time - but he's had a perfectly clean record since the day he was drafted, so it's paid off!

Back
Top Bottom