2018 Select Hilites All Rounds & Finals Cards Listing

and the winner is ..............
and they spelt his name wrong, way to go select, dont forget to change it before you print them?

2018 ROUND 16 HILITE CARD - LUKE BRUEST
Available for purchase for another:
01 23 59 54
DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

I hope the draw isn't random, i was on the ball this morning.

breust232.jpg
breust22.jpg

pretty quick to fix the error if you posted them out as quick i would have nothing to complain about.

congrats to adam cerra on the rising star nomination.

Last edited:
and the winner is ..............
and they spelt his name wrong, way to go select, dont forget to change it before you print them?

2018 ROUND 16 HILITE CARD - LUKE BRUEST
Available for purchase for another:
01 23 59 54
DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

I hope the draw isn't random, i was on the ball this morning.

View attachment 248116
oh no, I really hope they fix the spelling, that would be horrendous!!! I think they had the same issue with Zach Tuohy’s starburst cards, believe it was spelt Touhy:oops::rolleyes:

oh no, I really hope they fix the spelling, that would be horrendous!!! I think they had the same issue with Zach Tuohy’s starburst cards, believe it was spelt Touhy:oops::rolleyes:
hi Ryan
check out the wrong spelling on the luke hodge retirement card last year. and they would not reprint that card.
lets hope he is more than a harthorn icon,

Hodge error.jpg

I really didn't think they would go with Breust, but super glad they did. I was too busy at work and couldn't get on to buy straight away. Think it was about 10:25am, so not expecting a low number.

What annoys you more than not getting a guernsey numbered card?
Getting the one number off !!
breust22.jpg
226.jpg

If the guy is out there who bought a breust hilite card seconds before i did, call me. lol :cry::cry::cry:

The Snag is a great choice, and @Scotty_WCE said it was an illegal disposal. I thought an illegal disposal was when i dumped my asbestos roof on the neighbours block. :p
No I didn't :p I said it was ambiguous under the rules, because he both threw and kicked the ball, and the rules don't clarify if that is allowed. Plus I said I was glad they allowed it as it was pretty special!

Anyway, I've got a Cole RS card on the way :)

wow back to back hawk nominations, and that's from guys that know what they are talking about. lol

i just cant hit that order button quick enough i got breust number 23 last time and now i get morrison number 36 :cry:
both one number above their guernsey number.

i just cant hit that order button quick enough i got breust number 23 last time and now i get morrison number 36 :cry:
both one number above their guernsey number.

I did the same with Morrison and Worpel, hit the order button as soon as it was available. I'll know my Morrison number when i get home i guess.

Back
Top Bottom