2018 Select Footy Stars

I have pulled over 40 yellow starbursts down here in tassie and they dont have any lines on them at all.
Select do replace any factory damaged cards, info on their website faq's.
But disappointing to say never the less.

Couple of boxes for my stall ready to go and more on the way for all melbournians lookin for a pack fix :) quick before my daughter gets her hands on them!!

6A6141FB-476A-4280-B067-61FF1ACF3EB9.jpeg

I have pulled over 40 yellow starbursts down here in tassie and they dont have any lines on them at all.
Select do replace any factory damaged cards, info on their website faq's.
But disappointing to say never the less.

Just pulled another yellow start burst from a different shop and still has the lines. I’m going to contact Select. This is hurting my OCD.

Has anyone pulled out a Platinum Brownlow Predictor from the Value Packs, cos im thinking the Value Packs dont have any Platinum's. I could be wrong though.

Has anyone pulled out a Platinum Brownlow Predictor from the Value Packs, cos im thinking the Value Packs dont have any Platinum's. I could be wrong though.
There has to be, as there are not enough boxes to fulfill the total number of platinums. If anything, it sounds like value packs should be more stacked than usual, as there are less of them this year.

There has to be, as there are not enough boxes to fulfill the total number of platinums. If anything, it sounds like value packs should be more stacked than usual, as there are less of them this year.

Thats was my thoughts, but i have opened heaps already and still havent pulled any out.

Have pulled a Platinum from a starter pack and also a Platinum from the 2 cards with the album. Very lucky!

Seems like a lot of errors with the Brownlows......not changing the names to match the player.

Does it look like the name error is on all of the Predictors?
I know that my Tom Stewart BP references Steven Motlop, but I've only had one BP in hand so far ...

I’ve pulled 2 platinums Jarryd Lyons and Ollie Wines from about 12 value packs so I’m guessing there’s a lot more out there.

Back
Top Bottom