2018 Select Footy Stars

I'm waiting on mine to arrive but a mate said he got starter packs from a couple of newsagents north of river. I'd try phoning a few locally to check, save driving around.

all newsagents in Hobart have them so far have an album 2 starter packs and 10 normal packs.
Only hit was a josh Jenkins black starburst, also got 4 of the competition cards in 20 packs have a feeling they are going to become very annoying very quickly

The only negative to including #001 cards in the series is that they have gone from none in prior years to (bpg145+bpp145+sbb72+cc3) 365 cards numbered #001 in this series. good to see but not as rare as first thought, in my opinion. although i will take the hodge case card #001 if you see it around. lol :p

Anyone know if there is a Brownlow Predictor & Black Caricature in each box? I pulled a Black Caricture from a fesh box and not sure whether to chase the Predictor from the same box?

Anyone know if there is a Brownlow Predictor & Black Caricature in each box? I pulled a Black Caricture from a fesh box and not sure whether to chase the Predictor from the same box?
Yes Everybox will have 1 Predictor and 1 Black card

Just pulled a platinum taylor garner #2

Check out the error on the back of the card!
Sam Gibson !?!?

8A88382E-90F0-429D-9F63-7D759A453460.png

08EC3238-D910-4288-B449-9E8407A2136E.png

Opened up few packs of cards today and all of the Yellow Starbursts I found have horizontal and vertical lines running through them. Its hard to show on a photograph but take a look at this, you can clearly see 3 horizontal lines running through the card. Pretty disappointed. Has anyone else noticed this?

IMG_2909.JPG

Back
Top Bottom