2018 Select Footy Stars

Porsche911

addicted2cardboard
Nov 15, 2017
Hobart
Real Name
Jimmy
I have pulled over 40 yellow starbursts down here in tassie and they dont have any lines on them at all.
Select do replace any factory damaged cards, info on their website faq's.
But disappointing to say never the less.

Reactions: Card Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Melbourne
www.facebook.com
Real Name
Jules Seaburgh
eBay User
lukanjay
Couple of boxes for my stall ready to go and more on the way for all melbournians lookin for a pack fix :) quick before my daughter gets her hands on them!!

6A6141FB-476A-4280-B067-61FF1ACF3EB9.jpeg

Card Fanatic

OzCardTrader
Aug 15, 2017
Australia
Real Name
N
I have pulled over 40 yellow starbursts down here in tassie and they dont have any lines on them at all.
Select do replace any factory damaged cards, info on their website faq's.
But disappointing to say never the less.

Just pulled another yellow start burst from a different shop and still has the lines. I’m going to contact Select. This is hurting my OCD.

wade&shaqattack

OzCardTrader
Jul 2, 2013
Victoria
Real Name
Charlie
Has anyone pulled out a Platinum Brownlow Predictor from the Value Packs, cos im thinking the Value Packs dont have any Platinum's. I could be wrong though.

VAMH26

OzCardTrader
Jan 21, 2013
Mornington, Victoria, Australia
Real Name
Aaron
eBay User
vamh26
Has anyone pulled out a Platinum Brownlow Predictor from the Value Packs, cos im thinking the Value Packs dont have any Platinum's. I could be wrong though.
There has to be, as there are not enough boxes to fulfill the total number of platinums. If anything, it sounds like value packs should be more stacked than usual, as there are less of them this year.

wade&shaqattack

OzCardTrader
Jul 2, 2013
Victoria
Real Name
Charlie
There has to be, as there are not enough boxes to fulfill the total number of platinums. If anything, it sounds like value packs should be more stacked than usual, as there are less of them this year.

Thats was my thoughts, but i have opened heaps already and still havent pulled any out.

Marz102

OzCardTrader
Aug 8, 2011
Melbourne
Real Name
Mario

Have pulled a Platinum from a starter pack and also a Platinum from the 2 cards with the album. Very lucky!

graymice

Collects Aussies in the USA (MLB, NBA, NFL, WNBA)
Apr 2, 2008
Canberra, ACT
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
graymice
Seems like a lot of errors with the Brownlows......not changing the names to match the player.

Does it look like the name error is on all of the Predictors?
I know that my Tom Stewart BP references Steven Motlop, but I've only had one BP in hand so far ...

Youngy13

OzCardTrader
Mar 3, 2018
Bayswater
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
Yetimung13
I’ve pulled 2 platinums Jarryd Lyons and Ollie Wines from about 12 value packs so I’m guessing there’s a lot more out there.

Reactions: wade&shaqattack