2018 Ruby nos. 23

Darrenemu

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren
Hi all,
Not able to afford or that interested in the 2018 Elite. However, as I enjoy a hunt am looking for any Ruby numbered #23.
No reason for that number just thought it was a safe number no one else would chase.
If you have a Ruby 23 and you don't care about numbers I will happily hunt for identical card with different and/or lower number or some other trade??

Also always keen on look out for 2005 Power future force or Inspirations numbered #002.

Cheers Darren

Found 14 of the number 23 rubies. Only 130 to go.
Hit me up if you have one
. Even if you are never keen on selling. At least I can cross it off my chase list.
Plus 2005 power cards no. 002.
Darren

I've got 2 X #23s - Raiders 10 and Warriors 129. Happy to trade for other numbers. No hurry as I won't be able to send anything for a couple of weeks.

Great!
I've got 2 X #23s - Raiders 10 and Warriors 129. Happy to trade for other numbers. No hurry as I won't be able to send anything for a couple of weeks.
What two players are they? Will chase some different numbers of them.

I don't have the cards in front of me, so can't double check, but the checklist indicates they should be Luke Bateman and Tohu Harris

I don't have the cards in front of me, so can't double check, but the checklist indicates they should be Luke Bateman and Tohu Harris
Let me know for sure.
Also you after exact same players in Ruby?
You prefer/want/don't care if it is a lower number?

Back
Top Bottom