2018 NRL SEASON IN REVIEW PREMIUM CARD COLLECTION LIMITED EDITION BOX SETS - (Update Page 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
TLAWW13034_SeasonInReview_FlyerB_V1.jpg
TLAWW13034_SeasonInReview_FlyerA_V2-comp.jpg

*This is a Pre-release, product has an official release date of December 15th

Premium Limited Edition NRL Box Set

Total of 50 Sets produced for each Club (This number may be reduced to 25 Total Sets based on final Pre-Sale numbers of each club)

Each set includes:
Base Card Set of every player that played for the club during the 2018 season.
Gold Special Cards - 4 Cards (Indigenous, 2018 Moment, Milestone, X-Factor or Heritage)
Premium Signature Cards - 4 Cards (Team Leader, Next Generation, Forward, Back)
Mystery Pack (Will include a Premium Short Printed Card eg. Parallel Version of a Signature Card /5 or a 1 of 1 Club Legend etc) for your team.

Every Card in the release will be Serial Numbered.

Pricing -
Sets #2-#50 will be $990 delivered
Set #1's are $1400 delivered

Payment Info - 50% Deposit required by the end of July (or at the time of your pre-order). Remaining 50% is due by the release date of December 15th.

Ordering - Send through a PM or listings are also available on our website and Facbook Group.
Set Numbers are first in, best dressed. Feel free to place a few requests when you place an order and we will do our best to try and secure one. If you don't nominate a number or numbers are not available, you will receive a random set number.

Here is a list of players that have been approved by the RLPA and NRL for use as the Signature Cards in this Box Set.

There may be some slight movement in players should a player not be available for a particular reason.

1531209939871-png.248167
1531209973076-png.248168

1531210002887-png.248169
1531210041996-png.248170

TLAWW13051_TLA_WatermarkReseller_DTC_FA_Black.png

Last edited:
when do t
TLAWW13034_SeasonInReview_FlyerA_V2-comp.jpg

*This is a Pre-release, product has an official release date of December 15th

Premium Limited Edition NRL Box Set

Total of 50 Sets produced for each Club (This number may be reduced to 25 Total Sets based on final Pre-Sale numbers of each club)

Each set includes:
Base Card Set of every player that played for the club during the 2018 season.
Gold Special Cards - 4 Cards (Indigenous, 2018 Moment, Milestone, X-Factor)
Premium Signature Cards - 4 Cards (Team Leader, Next Generation, Forward, Back)
Mystery Pack (Will include a Premium Short Printed Card eg. Parallel Version of a Signature Card /5 or a 1 of 1 Club Legend etc) for your team.

Every Card in the release will be Serial Numbered.

Pricing -
Sets #2-#50 will be $990 delivered
Set #1's are $1400 delivered

Payment Info
- 50% Deposit required by the end of July (or at the time of your pre-order). Remaining 50% is due by the release date of December 15th.

Ordering - Send through a PM or listings are also available on our website and Facbook Group.
Set Numbers are first in, best dressed. Feel free to place a few requests when you place an order and we will do our best to try and secure one. If you don't nominate a number or numbers are not available, you will receive a random set number.

TLAWW13051_TLA_WatermarkReseller_DTC_FA_Black.png

Michael,when do these sets have to be paid by. ie 36.

Michael, let me get the get the jist of this, If I wanted every card numbered 36, I would have to purchase 16 sets at $990.00.
That's $15 840.00 is this correct.

They might not even get that high in numbers Dave.

There is a disclaimer that the production run can be dropped to 25 per team if there are not enough orders.

It looks to be a great product but very dear and with Elite not far off and the 5th release later in the year this one might be hard to move.

They might not even get that high in numbers Dave.

There is a disclaimer that the production run can be dropped to 25 per team if there are not enough orders.

It looks to be a great product but very dear and with Elite not far off and the 5th release later in the year this one might be hard to move.
Brendan, that being said, I am not even going to bother, I love collecting cards and Nrl memorablia, the mainstream elite set has not even been released, but this is going over the top.
Then there are the premiership sets, signed and un signed, then there is the predictor set, my god what is next ?
We will have hair on card for DNA with gold plate bordering.
A few of us older card collectors thought Dynamic flooded the market, you will have to be a 6 figure income earner very shortly to enjoy the hobby.
I like the look of the sets, copying the dynamic concept of 20 sets per team.

You make some great points mate and the money needed to be a ‘completist’ team collector is huge, let alone anything more.

I loved the Marvel cards and really like the concept. The timing is poor but a big positive is that these sets are one of the few from ESP that will hold value

From what I have heard today since they have been announced, commitment to buy the sets has been very strong and a lot of the #1 sets are already gone!

From what I have heard today since they have been announced, commitment to buy the sets has been very strong and a lot of the #1 sets are already gone!
Matt, can you shed any info on the next set to be released later in the year, you know the set in conjunction with Select and the next 2 immortals to be in it, with a certain supplier to have sole rights of distribution,

Matt, can you shed any info on the next set to be released later in the year, you know the set in conjunction with Select and the next 2 immortals to be in it, with a certain supplier to have sole rights of distribution,

That's certainly an interesting rumour!

In my opinion it helps no one by holding back any info. Would we not want to create hype and excitement over future releases so we all can save earlier and manage what we collect.

Thread of course now and sorry!
:oops:

Because it could possibly detract from other releases.......this Season in Review set will be delivered in December......you pay half now, and the rest in December.

Elite will be out in August and that would be TLA's priority up until this date. If there are any other sets coming out, announcing them now would possibly impact sales of Elite hence if there is anything else coming out, I don't think it will be till later.

When are the new Immortals/HOF announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom