For Sale 2018 NRL MILESTONES PREMIUM BOX SETS + TEAM SPLITS - PRE-SALE - PLAYER LIST AND FLYER ADDED

Uate is a bit s***. When are the Turbo bros gonna pull the lid off a sharpie

They've both signed for TLA before. Looks like they sat down and worked out their signatures together too

img006-52.jpg
img004.jpg

Think maybe spots should be singular only.. if other people are interested, 1 person shouldn’t be taking up more than 1 spot in consecutive breaks... 👍🏻

Think maybe spots should be singular only.. if other people are interested, 1 person shouldn’t be taking up more than 1 spot in consecutive breaks... 👍🏻
For the same person holding multiple sets of one team I agree. But if someone has taken a secondary team that other collectors have shown little interest in I don't mind cause it's filling the break and gives it a higher chance of actually running.

For the same person holding multiple sets of one team I agree. But if someone has taken a secondary team that other collectors have shown little interest in I don't mind cause it's filling the break and gives it a higher chance of actually running.

With around 5 Weeks left until these sets come in, can we please start to get payments through to avoid any delays in posting out the cards.

If you've already made payment and are not highlighted green on the opening post, let me know so I can go through and confirm.

We also have the following players 3-Card lots still available in at least one set break - Josh Papalii, Brett Morris, Kevin Proctor, Trent Merrin, Mitch Aubusson, Simon Mannering.

With around 5 Weeks left until these sets come in, can we please start to get payments through to avoid any delays in posting out the cards.

If you've already made payment and are not highlighted green on the opening post, let me know so I can go through and confirm.

We also have the following players 3-Card lots still available in at least one set break - Josh Papalii, Brett Morris, Kevin Proctor, Trent Merrin, Mitch Aubusson, Simon Mannering.

Back
Top Bottom