2018 NBA Draft

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
8D8D2134-5CDF-4C7D-A8F8-B9D6D89F5F98.jpeg

none of the other PFs (Bagley, Jackson Jr.) are good fits alongside Collins, we won’t draft a PG that high (and Trae Young won’t project well) and Porter Jr. is injured.

Hopefully we can get a trade up with SAC involving Dennis Schröder to get one of Ayton or Doncic.

Reactions: GVC
Who do we think will be the PHX pick? Ayton is the local hero, but they just hired Doncic's coach...

And do we think SAC will screw up #2?

I don't think I'm sold on either of them. Memphis should use the pick to make a run at Kawhi.

cant wait. i can see some big draft day trades happening. I follow the Hornets so im interested if they move Kemba. There has been some talk with cleveland trading there pick for kemba.

Really keen on a collin sexton, malik monk backcourt

No way Trae Young goes top 4.

Porter Jr will be taken inside the top 7.

Wendell Carter SHOULD be outside the top 10. Outside the top 10 or 12 guys it becomes a real gamble as to whom will be drafted where....

Expecting Memphis to trade down by moving the No. 4 pick with chandler Parson's ridiculous contract.

Clippers to move up in the draft as high as they possibly can.

Cleveland is expected to move the pick & / or K Love to entice Lebron to stay.

No way Trae Young goes top 4.

Porter Jr will be taken inside the top 7.

Wendell Carter SHOULD be outside the top 10. Outside the top 10 or 12 guys it becomes a real gamble as to whom will be drafted where....

Expecting Memphis to trade down by moving the No. 4 pick with chandler Parson's ridiculous contract.

Clippers to move up in the draft as high as they possibly can.

Cleveland is expected to move the pick & / or K Love to entice Lebron to stay.

Gonna be a tough ask to get rid of that contract! Brutal

https://clutchpoints.com/nba-draft-rumors-mo-bamba-refusing-to-work-out-for-grizzlies/

Back
Top Bottom