2018 Legacy review

Actually very dissapointed in this release, much preferred last year. Besides the Ablett redemption, this set has little to hang it's hat on. Premiership predictors released when almost half the sides are out of finals contention is just stupid imo

Also being able to pick up the cards you want for the price of 1-3 packs makes the it easier to stay away from packs/boxes

This isn't a comment directed at you.....But wasn't this supposed to be the greatest ever AFL release in the history of the universe?

Seems like its fallen short of these lofty expectations.

I agree, it's fallen massively short. It's almost like the thought that the Ablett redemption will carry this product and they can just throw together the rest. I mean vet autos of Mitch McGovern, Nathan Hrovat, caleb Daniel and Michael Johnson, one vet auto per team and that's the best you got... Give me a break

Would love to see Select do patch cards again soon, i am a massive fan of patch cards and think we haven't seen enough of them in AFL. If they are worried about too many jumper patches on the market and therefore being devalued then they could always try this, match balls. Concept could be quite easy, get a ball from a match and put the player who got 3 Brownlow votes from that game on the card, kinda like the NRL one below. Or if there was a nice highlight from the game like a big mark or a player kicked 6 goals put their picture on it. That would be awesome. I have my fingers crossed for something like that next year.

ball card.jpg

ball card1.jpg

Can someone explain the whole "Player's Edition" series of the HOF cards? Unless I am blind the only difference between a normal HOF card and a Players Edition HOF card is the very small print "Player's Edition" written on the card - what's the point of that?

Can someone explain the whole "Player's Edition" series of the HOF cards? Unless I am blind the only difference between a normal HOF card and a Players Edition HOF card is the very small print "Player's Edition" written on the card - what's the point of that?

Player editions are given to the players for signing and players can keep or give to anyone they please. Unfortunately select stuffed up and put them in the boxes. Normally worth a small penny as very very rare but appears to be alot floating around

Back
Top Bottom