OzCardTrader
Real Name
Peter
eBay User
kaboom-cards
COMC User
KaboomCards
Hi,

Has anyone opened Blaster boxes of this product?

We have had great success opening the hobby, hitting lots of short prints and one of one cards even. Trae and Luka common also in this series, I think they stacked it when doing the print run.

Thanks in advance

Pete

The hobby boxes were stacked! Great stuff coming out of those! Only opened 1 myself, but it was great fun and pulled a nice MPJ auto card! Sounds like you absolutely killed it though!! Nice work Pete!

I have opened only 2 Blaster Boxes of Chronicles, they weren't amazing obviously being retail and blaster format, and you would most likely need to do a sealed case to see anything big, but there was some nice cards among them.

The Pink parallels are exclusive to the Blasters, along with Rookies & Stars Cards i believe. The rest of the cards, were non serial #d base stuff in my 2 boxes, also a couple of Obsidian Preview RCs (1 per blaster) i managed to get, which was awesome!.

I think the preview cards are going to take off a little in the near future just like the 1st Donruss Optic Preview Cards of 2016 did, but that's just a personal guess, a whole different topic and one man's speculation really.

Either way, if you can find some blasters at the RRP or at least close to it, they are definitely worth the money and also a fun rip mate.

Cheers,

Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

I am a bit skeptical to stock them for the same reasons you highlight, not the greatest ROI on that Blaster for the customer.

Got 2 boxes of Chronicles Hobby on the way at a great price. Will stick to them I feel.

Cheers for the response :)

Pete

Back
Top Bottom