2018-19 Donruss Hanger Box Retail x 3

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Seen these at KMart for $20 and couldn't resist a few boxes.

20181211_192430.jpg
20181211_192506.jpg

Hey mate which kmart did you find these and what area of kmart were they displayed in? I was just in a kmart today and they had no sportscards at all only pokemon etc

Hey mate which kmart did you find these and what area of kmart were they displayed in? I was just in a kmart today and they had no sportscards at all only pokemon etc

I have none in the kmarts around me locally either I just happened to by in one near Sydney and seen them, near the sound and vision section I guess, where you print photos etc off to the side.

A way to check wold be look online and check the stock level in ones near you, they have been pretty accurate as to the locations!

I live within a 45min driving distance from 8 Kmart locations! None of them stock Donruss! Only the $4 Hoops retail packs.

You did pretty well landing a jersey and an auto from retail boxes! Without being overly critical of Panini, these retail products should be even cheaper, as you very rarely get decent value from them.

Btw, have you got your Prizm blasters yet?

I live within a 45min driving distance from 8 Kmart locations! None of them stock Donruss! Only the $4 Hoops retail packs.

You did pretty well landing a jersey and an auto from retail boxes! Without being overly critical of Panini, these retail products should be even cheaper, as you very rarely get decent value from them.

Btw, have you got your Prizm blasters yet?

Where did you live again? These were from Campbelltown and I think they Narellan one said they had stock but I didn't get there.

No blasters yet, probably get mine Monday!

Where did you live again? These were from Campbelltown and I think they Narellan one said they had stock but I didn't get there.

No blasters yet, probably get mine Monday!

Gold Coast. I gave up looking after going to the 3 locations closest to me lol.

There seems to be a delay on the blasters in Australia. I was told it would arrive today, but so far I've received no shipping updates. Not looking good as far as a Christmas Prizm break is concerned. :cry:

Gold Coast. I gave up looking after going to the 3 locations closest to me lol.

There seems to be a delay on the blasters in Australia. I was told it would arrive today, but so far I've received no shipping updates. Not looking good as far as a Christmas Prizm break is concerned. :cry:

Yep best way I’ve found is to do your postcode online to find local stores and if they come up as in stock then they’re usually spot on. The 3 closest to me had none either but I happened to be near one that did!

Cherry got the blasters on thurs 13th but they’ve got some super speedy hookup or something cause I got an email from westozcards that they’re not getting to them until 18th.

Back
Top Bottom