Baseball 2018-19 Australian Baseball League cards just announced

graymice

Collects Aussies in the USA (MLB, NBA, NFL, WNBA)
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
graymice
FYI, the Sydney Blue Sox Facebook page posted that there will be official ABL cards for the coming 2018-19 ABL season. No further details apart from that they'll be sold in packet format at Stadiums and online.

201819ablcards.jpg

Does anybody have any of the Special Foils that they would like to sell or trade.

I am after the below cards.

Limited Edition Foil Cards
#78 Darryl George
#81 Ronald Acuna
#83 Ryhs Hoskins
#84 Dave Nilsson
#86 Lachlan Wells
#87 Warwick Saupold

Does anybody have any of the Special Foils that they would like to sell or trade.

I am after the below cards.

Limited Edition Foil Cards
#78 Darryl George
#81 Ronald Acuna
#83 Ryhs Hoskins
#84 Dave Nilsson
#86 Lachlan Wells
#87 Warwick Saupold

Quick question, does it say who they are made by?

They are made by Choice Sports Cards from the USA. The same company that made the Bendigo Bank cards last year. This set is printed on better quality cardboard.

I believe you can contract these guys to design and manufacturer the cards. They will source the pictures, stats and create the blurb on the back of the cards.

http://www.choicesportscards.com/

Wow, a crowd in the background. imagine that
The day is coming. Might still take 50 years .....

I read @Leopold09 post as meaning you could see a crowd in the card background, something missing from a lot of the photoshop card fronts for the last X years. Can't even remember a set with just simple photos on the cards.

I read @Leopold09 post as meaning you could see a crowd in the card background, something missing from a lot of the photoshop card fronts for the last X years. Can't even remember a set with just simple photos on the cards.

Would love to see action photography back for at least some of the low end sets!

My post was merely reflecting a return to trading cards with crowds and action shots like the ABL are using. The Player In Focus Cards in particular the Gareth Widdop showed how good they can be!

Back
Top Bottom