2017 Traders Predictor

Anyone know why the canberra predictor is 3 times the price of the others at the moment ??
(Supply and demand ??)

Saw that also and the few before it have been overs.

The Leilua SAS authentic is also getting good prices, last couple at $250ea

Not many of either are coming out, on eBay anyways.

Perhaps because of Canberra's favoritism at the start of the year someone has taken it upon themselves to hoard?

Saw that also and the few before it have been overs.

The Leilua SAS authentic is also getting good prices, last couple at $250ea

Not many of either are coming out, on eBay anyways.

Perhaps because of Canberra's favoritism at the start of the year someone has taken it upon themselves to hoard?
would that be you Brendan.

Yep finished at $202 plus post, I feel sorry for the raiders fans on here that are trying to complete their sets

I wouldn't think that the premiership winning team predictor would be that expensive once the season is finished

I would imagine a lot of inflated prices on predictors are down to people jockeying to get the full sets for the /20 redemption. I'd also imagine for a select few there is quite the panic to be one of those lucky? ones. It would only take 2-3 going for the same card to take it to ridiculous prices, and the panic would increase the more Raiders predictors they miss. Sometimes demand is about perception. We have seen with some of the numbers that rarity trumps cost (and value) for some (sometimes to the extreme).

However, your theory about hoarding may ring true also, there have been more than a few lately.

Does the appearance that less product is being busted also help increase the value of the these. In addition some big dealers collecting the predictor set to send in also which means not as many on the open market

@Matt26 any word as to when the full set of predictors can be sent in? Have heard not till after the grand final by some, Straight straight away by others

What set can be redeemed with a full set of predictor cards?
I thought only the winning team is redeemable.?
Or is it like the dynasty set,where u can redeem a full mini set?

I don't reckon there will be to many available to the public , dealers will get these limited to only 20 I reckon

Back
Top Bottom