2017 Teamcoach Prize Cards

rhinks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
eBay User
rhinks
Got this interesting email from Team coach. I wonder how many are not available in the folders?

Hello

Yes, there are prize cards in the folders; however, only a small number of the prize cards are available this way. The full set of prize cards is not included within the folder release.

Regards,
Teamcoach

I bought 4 folders scored two different geelong prize cards and traded a collingwood for the third. wwwwwwwwwwwww 003.jpg Maybe limited numbers of all three?????????

I've counted 44/54 listed or sold already on ebay with 10 teams having all 3 players listed or sold.

Do we have a more definitive answer on this question yet? It seems as though most, if not all, prize cards can be bought for about $10 each at the moment.

Way to go destroying the value of your product, Teamcoach!

Yeah i an keen to hear as they never reply to any of my emails except cor an email saying thank you we will get back to you soon hahaha can someone please vonfirm if any difference in prizes in folders or prizes in games

Yeah... hopefully, tomorrow for me... making codes work more than once means it's much easier if you want to put 100 teams in. Whoever that is would have been able to do it pretty cheaply. Teamcoach need to address this for next year or send most of the cards out to one address!!

Back
Top Bottom