2017 Future Force & bits & pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi quicksilver
After the following numbers for certified 460's

Cards needed

I have a tom Boyd gold signature I can put up for trade if u get a dusty Finest or other high end certified mate

I have a tom Boyd gold signature I can put up for trade if u get a dusty Finest or other high end certified mate
I have a Dustin Martin footy's finest. However I won't be trading it for a GWS draftee's gold card.

It may not say GWS on it but that is who drafted him & that as far as I'm concerned is the team that that card belongs to. Not the Western Bulldogs.

That's why the future force is a great release. Ur cards don't lose value once they leave ur club.

Also the future force is a signature card based on the hype from that year of under 18 competition. Hence why bolsters like Clayton Oliver and Powel Pepper didn't even get a card. So I have to completely disagree with ur logic

That is a fair trade and especially since certified usually crash in prices whereas future Force go up I think that that would be a fair deal.

It's not logic, it's fact. He was drafted by GWS not the Western Bulldogs. So to me the card has no value. I actually sold his jumper numbered gold card day's after the draft was completed.

1. Future force as far as I'm concerned are draft cards. They do have year of release on them which null & voids any argument about there future. They were drafted were they were drafted.
2. If there not drafted to the Western Bulldogs I don't want or need them.
3. I won't be drawn in to a debate on weather or not a card will go up or down in value. I'm not a card valuer & I cannot predict the future.
4. I won't trade for a card I don't want or need under any circumstance !

I hope that helps. Thanks

Na it doesn't help ur argument at all. But we don't have to agree. If u can say It doesn't state the year than it doesn't state the draft pick o club either, so that's a bit hypocritical.

and there's nothing wrong with 2 guys having a healthy debate. It's just our personal opinions .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom