2017 NRL Team Cards

goldcoasttradingcards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Glenn
eBay User
goldcoastcards
Hi All,

Has anyone seen these cards? I have been offered them in all 16 clubs. There is only 3 sets of each team & they would have to sell for $100 a team set which is 20 or 21 cards per team.

I have said no at the moment as I think $50 a team set is top dollar for them. What do other collectors or sellers think?

Cheers Glenn
2017 CRONULLA TEAM SET REAR.JPG
2017 CRONULLA TEAM SET.JPG
2017 ROOSTERS TEAM SET REAR.JPG
2017 ROOSTERS TEAM SET.JPG
2017 SOUTH SYDNEY TEAM SET REAR.JPG
2017 SOUTH SYDNEY TEAM SET.JPG

2017 TEAM CARDS x 15 CLUBS.JPG

Never seen them before. Not NRL approved obviously. Don't know how many people would pay $100 for a team set that someone knocked up on their computer at home. We'll have everyone doing it soon if that's the case...lol.

I do actually like the cards though. The cardboard stock looks very Scanlensish. Pity the maker couldn't find out the names of the last 4 Sharks players....lol

They were actually done as samples. There is also a similar poster which will be done through the clubs for members. The cards aren't going to be produced so there is only the 3 sample sets of each club.
Oh OK, so they were NRL sanctioned then? Agree with everyone else regarding the price still. $100 is a bit steep, but happy to look at a Knights set

I'll be up for a set of sharks, should they be NRL sanctioned. At $100 it is steep.

Those sharks boys without names look to be some of the NYC boys that have been training with the NRL squad

They were actually done as samples. There is also a similar poster which will be done through the clubs for members. The cards aren't going to be produced so there is only the 3 sample sets of each club.
Glenn, these are very similar to the ones produced by a good friend in mother england and he could only sell a few sets at 50, the rest he sold at 39.95.
would take the dragons.

Keen on roosters cowboys ? Let me no when u confirm a price dontbthink there $100 a set tho

They do look like a back yard job the font is different between the teams, some players not named etc

But I'd be up for a Dragons set as well.

I have done a deal on these & will be selling them at $60 per set plus postage of $5. I will do a thread in the for sale section now. I have started a list of people who said on here they were interested & you have first claim. The other 13 clubs will be here on Thursday.

Cheers Glenn

Ok guys I have made a list of all clubs requested on here. With the orders on here & some emails they are now all sold so I won't actually do a sale thread up.

I will contact everyone once the rest are here on Thursday. If you have requested Souths, Roosters or Cronulla I can send these now if you want to PM me details before Thursday.

Cheers Glenn

Ok guys I have made a list of all clubs requested on here. With the orders on here & some emails they are now all sold so I won't actually do a sale thread up.

I will contact everyone once the rest are here on Thursday. If you have requested Souths, Roosters or Cronulla I can send these now if you want to PM me details before Thursday.

Cheers Glenn
Thanks Glenn

Back
Top Bottom