2017 NRL Superhero Jack Wighton

lebasl

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
1654336051242.png

Last edited:
You might find the odd card pop up now and then,but to find a complete set 4sale might be impossible.
Thanks Paul. I really would like a Jack Wighton card from this release. Thought that my best chance of finding one might be to look for a complete set. Either way one day I hope to end up with one.

When they were first released,there was an introductory offer of $999.00.Then they went up to $1799.00.Then individual cards were $300.00 plus.Who knows what they are going for now if you can find any.Diggaz might be able to help you.🙂

When they were first released,there was an introductory offer of $999.00.Then they went up to $1799.00.Then individual cards were $300.00 plus.Who knows what they are going for now if you can find any.Diggaz might be able to help you.🙂
Aren’t they the cards that the gold foil started peeling off ?If so be careful what you buy

Arguably the best set TLA have produced IMO. Important to note that the jersey patches are not game worn but replicas.

The gold foil on the /50 variants tarnished in certain conditions but not all. I have seen a couple where all of the gold foil was tarnished, some with no tarnishing and then ones like mine where the tarnishing was light and sporadic but able to be removed.

The /50 cards of the more sought-after players (Jack, Turbo) have hit $600 recently.

The box set is a genuine hens tooth these days.

I have a /6 Wighton, was offered $2000 a couple of years back but declined.

Back
Top Bottom