2017 Goals

What are your goals to collect in 2017?
1) Collect all Knights cards from the Traders & Elite releases (same as last year)
2) Get all the cards i've set aside for IPs signed (same as last year)
3) Fill any gaps in sets from previous years

Anything considering collecting you missed out last year and previous years?
Yes. Nothing specific, i'll just keep an eye out for cards I need when they're at a good price.

What was your highlight in collecting in 2016?
1) Getting all the Knights cards in the Elite release (I got very lucky. I genuinely didn't think i'd be able to get 1 of the mojo's let alone both of them)
2) Getting the majority of my Joey Johns cards signed via TTM

Your biggest disappointment in 2016?
1) Not being able to get all the IPs I had set aside signed (Snowden, Uate in particular)
2) Being wooden spooners again :(

What are you expecting in the card releases in 2017?
I honestly don't know what to expect.

What would you like ESP to do differently (if applicable) to make you can your hands on more on it? (ie. more cards and/or set buildings)
I'd like to see more base cards; 18 per team (Means more IPs for me to get :D)

What has been your favourite release and/or cards so far? And is there anything different cards sets you will consider planning a collection for this year apart from the 2017 ones?
12 Dynasty & 16 Elite. No not really
get as many 36 cards from previous years, and fill in some gaps, that is all.

LMAO do you have a parallel fetish.
You could well be right there! LOL Bottom line is, I do have a feeling there WILL be a third mojo variant comprising the Emerald @/10 along with replications of Sapphire /20 and Ruby /40 for 2017 Elite. I also believe 2018 Elite will go even further than that by adding Platinum @/5 and finally Black @1/1 along with replications of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.

You could well be right there! LOL Bottom line is, I do have a feeling there WILL be a third mojo variant comprising the Emerald @/10 along with replications of Sapphire /20 and Ruby /40 for 2017 Elite. I also believe 2018 Elite will go even further than that by adding Platinum @/5 and finally Black @1/1 along with replications of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald.

Ouch.........not what I would like to see

If that is any inclination of what is coming, that would make a packet of cards around $100 or on the other side a Ruby mojo worth about $20 each,
This is just going to show how much if true that ESP is just not listening to what the market and there dealers are telling them, not to mention driving all young collectors out of the market.
Therefore limiting there market.
Wake up, we have seen this before ever heard of Dynamic Marketing, that is why we had to Fattys cards and no cards in 1998 and 1999.
Scrap the Rubys and saphhire and have emerald and black, ie different.

Back
Top Bottom