2017 Fleer Ultra Spider-man

I like a lot of the artwork on it looks like a good base set to get i like the idea of the manufactured webbing insert, and then I baulked at the price..

The price is ridiculous at least for now at around $150 USD per box, but it will soon be around $135 when online dealers are allowed to sell. But I still don't see it costing that much since you get only 1 auto per box (gold web parallel ones) and one of the premium inserts (jambalaya, holoblast, sketch etc). I don't care how cool the cards look or how thick they are, they are all made by a machine with an already existing mould from old Fleer sports sets. The next question I have is around how much it costs to get these "artists" to sign some cards, are they more expensive or on par with NBA players?

On top of this, it is a huge set with over 1000 cards (including all the parallels), each box will get you 60 cards, with a couple of parallels, and like 2 inserts, so at that rate, you need hundreds of them to build complete sets.

the pricing is just way too high on this, however it will be interesting to see how it goes on epack once it gets released there.

The art is really nice, however I am not a fan of the huge number of different insert sets and parallels, the set appears to be for individual character collectors, not for set collectors.

The manufactured webbing cards look pretty cool, i will probably pick a few of those up, but will definitely wait for prices to drop before considering doing so, current ebay prices are just too high for a manufactured relic...

has anyone gotten any of these in hand yet?

I have a couple of cards I sent home from ePack and was wondering is the card thickness the same as that of Marvel Masterpieces (eg fit in an ultra pro 100pt one touch)

I need o buy some protection for the cards

help is always appreciated

has anyone gotten any of these in hand yet?

I have a couple of cards I sent home from ePack and was wondering is the card thickness the same as that of Marvel Masterpieces (eg fit in an ultra pro 100pt one touch)

I need o buy some protection for the cards

help is always appreciated
They are ever so slightly thicker than MM16.

MM16 on the left, FUSM on the right

I have started collecting this set, got around 500 cards at this point, does anyone have cards to trade?

Back
Top Bottom