KB.

Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
I know we've all commented on the amount of parallel overkill Panini has pumped out the last few years, but I've just gone to update my Aminu wantlist and noted there are 27 parallels of the base card in this years release. This is 28 total cards, which is double last years output of 14 cards for me to chase. This is an insane amount of variations. Any other player collectors struggling with this issue with this release? It's a shame cause I really liked Optic last year.

Yeh, I'm massively struggling to get the joy of collecting Ingles with all these variations. And he's not in anywhere near as many releases as Aminu...

Of all the products they release they can’t find a spot for some Kyle O’quinn cards for me since 2016-17?... totally ridiculous - I got a couple nice patches in Immaculate and a 14 card parallel in Prizm booooooooooooo

Of all the products they release they can’t find a spot for some Kyle O’quinn cards for me since 2016-17?... totally ridiculous - I got a couple nice patches in Immaculate and a 14 card parallel in Prizm booooooooooooo

Yeah you would think they would spread the love outside of just the star players.

Back
Top Bottom