2016 Series II/Honours 3 Rumours and Ideas

How much is an Adam Treloar Footys Finest going to cost me?
I'd be estimating around $600 to be quite honest but that of course is for a low serial number and when this release first hits stores however if you are patient you might be able to be lucky to get one for as little as $200 - that is for a modestly high number and a seller has one keen to get rid of.

I agree I think Cameron has been done to death lol I wouldn't have minded a Heath shaw or Ryan Griffen either. Or even a Dylan Shiel or Callan ward. I know they have sigs this year but Shiel and ward both have very little high end cards compared to Cameron who has a glut of cards to choose from. Having said that I have nonissue with Cameron just think there are better options

Just to touch up on that, I just hope that the Giant who is depicted through the MWG concept in next year's series II will be a player who as never signed a card for GWS before. In other words should not be a player who signed a draft pick card along with certified sig so most definitely not Cameron, much less along with Shiel or Ward thus not to mention Patton, Coniglio or Whitfield plus not to mention FF signatures. My ideal GWS Guernsey concept to be the following options:

Toby Green, Tom Scully, Devon Smith, Heath Shaw, Ryan Griffin or even Shane Mumford!

Medal cards look nice

image.jpeg

What they should have had is Coleman Medal Predictor's limited to....and this would be fun...1 card per goal the eventual medallist kicked to win the thing.

That way, if some magician does a Peter Hudson and kicks 150, no way is the card going to struggle for a market. Alternatively, if some turd like, say, Jack Reiwoldt, wins it with 59 then poor old tiggy supporters aren't going to cry their card is worth nothing because is would be rare AND useless, instead of just useless ;)

Come on Select...why am I doing all the thinking!?!?

What they should have had is Coleman Medal Predictor's limited to....and this would be fun...1 card per goal the eventual medallist kicked to win the thing.

That way, if some magician does a Peter Hudson and kicks 150, no way is the card going to struggle for a market. Alternatively, if some turd like, say, Jack Reiwoldt, wins it with 59 then poor old tiggy supporters aren't going to cry their card is worth nothing because is would be rare AND useless, instead of just useless ;)

Come on Select...why am I doing all the thinking!?!?

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's impossible. They need to know how many before hand so they can release the same number of predictors.

Back
Top Bottom