2016 Series II/Honours 3 Rumours and Ideas

plus via redemption theres no chance of damage in packets and what not which i also like.
But in saying that im a huge fan of redemptions

Yeah, I understand wanting to be able to have the card in hand straight away, but for mine the pros of redemption outweigh the the cons.

Great to see Select getting innovative again! No doubt they would have split the guernsey into front and back, before cutting for cards.

As a match worn guernsey collector though, this makes me sad. I'd hate to see a Matt Priddis one literally cut into pieces.

plowman was traded for a shoebox and packet of chips to carlton. still plowing away there but my expectations are not for long. and Elijah that is the most confusing post I have ever seen lol I tried to read it several times and still have no idea what half the words mean!!'
Sorry if that post was confusing and after all I think I actually was talking trash lol

It looks as the Match Worn Guernsey cards will be of low profile players. Get the impression Select will eventually do equal amounts of MWG cards for all 18 clubs in the next few seasons to come. Therefore in 2017 Series 2 it will contain 9 of the clubs that will not be accounted for within the coming release??

It looks as the Match Worn Guernsey cards will be of low profile players. Get the impression Select will eventually do equal amounts of MWG cards for all 18 clubs in the next few seasons to come. Therefore in 2017 Series 2 it will contain 9 of the clubs that will not be accounted for within the coming release??
I wouldn't call Stringer low-profile!

Last edited:
While at work today detective thoughts came to mind that there will be only 450 cases produced this release as opposed to 600 from last year (something that reflects in price rise per pack) and 12 boxes per case as opposed to 16 and front-end cards will take place as following:

*Certified numbers - 1:18 packs (Stevie J preview 460 for example)

*SCS Signatures - same signature concept from last year - young and lower profiles than high-end signatures - 1:36 packs

*Gold Foil concept - non-signature variant of high-end signatures (may have signature pre-printed in gold engraved style image but no real hand signage)- 1:72 packs - equivalent to LL Gold cards from NRL 2012 Dynasty (for those familiar with that release) - 1 per club; individually numbered to 150

*High-end Signatures - 1:216 packs - equivalent to LL Black cards from NRL 2012 Dynasty but hand-signed - 1 per club; individually numbered to 50

*Match Worn Guernsey cards - 1:144 packs- 9 cards individually numbered to 150
-Match Worn Guernsey signatures - 1:432 packs- 9 cards individually numbered to 50

Hope there's some understanding where I"m at but could be completely wrong though!!!

And one shocking selection.
They got North so wrong

Not only do they have to secure a jersey, they also then need the player to agree to signing the cards.

Some players simply don't want to sign or want huge money to sign.

These are the first Match worn jerseys since 2003 in AFL, like a lot of people im just glad to see them back in what looks like a really good release.

Not all players will be superstars, but some of the others chosen are very good players from whats been bandied about.

Cheers
Matt

Exactly...the suspense is killing me. Even would like to have a list of all other signatures rumoured so far by team.

Exactly...the suspense is killing me. Even would like to have a list of all other signatures rumoured so far by team.
Here's my guess Poli:

ADL: Sam Jacobs (low end); Eddie Betts (high end); Brad Crouch (jersey)
BNE: Dayne Beams (low end); Tom Rockcliff (high end); Ryan Harwood (jersey)
CTN: Patrick Cripps (low end); Bryce Gibbs (high end)
CWD: Adam Treloar (low end); Scott Pentlebury (high end) Brent McCaffer (jersey)
ESS: Kyle Langford (low end); Brendan Goodard (high end)
FRE: Michael Barlow (low end); Matt Pavlich (high end); Harley Bennell (jersey)
GCS: Nick Malseski (low end); Gary Ablett (high end); Jarrod Harbrow (jersey)
GWS: Shane Mumford (low end); Steve Johnson (high end);
HAW: Josh Gibson (low end); Shaun Bergoyne (high end)
MEL: Christian Petracca (low end); Nathan Jones (high end)
NME: Shaun Higgins (low end); Todd Goldstein (high end)
PWR: Jackson Trengove (low end); Travis Boak (high end)
RMD: Chris Yarran (low end); Dustin Martin (high end); Shaun Grigg (jersey)
STK: Paddy McCartin (low end); Nick Riewoldt (high end)
SYD: Jarrod McVeigh (low end); Kieran Jack (high end); Harry Cunningham (jersey)
WCE: Liam Duggan (low end); Nic Nat (high end); Jack Redden (jersey)
WBD: Tom Boyd (low end); Bob Murphy (high end); Jake Stringer (jersey)

That's the best I can come up with until more clues/info comes more available.

Here's my guess Poli:

ADL: Sam Jacobs (low end); Eddie Betts (high end); Brad Crouch (jersey)
BNE: Dayne Beams (low end); Tom Rockcliff (high end); Ryan Harwood (jersey)
CTN: Patrick Cripps (low end); Bryce Gibbs (high end)
CWD: Adam Treloar (low end); Scott Pentlebury (high end) Brent McCaffer (jersey)
ESS: Kyle Langford (low end); Brendan Goodard (high end)
FRE: Michael Barlow (low end); Matt Pavlich (high end); Harley Bennell (jersey)
GCS: Nick Malseski (low end); Gary Ablett (high end); Jarrod Harbrow (jersey)
GWS: Shane Mumford (low end); Steve Johnson (high end);
HAW: Josh Gibson (low end); Shaun Bergoyne (high end)
MEL: Christian Petracca (low end); Nathan Jones (high end)
NME: Shaun Higgins (low end); Todd Goldstein (high end)
PWR: Jackson Trengove (low end); Travis Boak (high end)
RMD: Chris Yarran (low end); Dustin Martin (high end); Shaun Grigg (jersey)
STK: Paddy McCartin (low end); Nick Riewoldt (high end)
SYD: Jarrod McVeigh (low end); Kieran Jack (high end); Harry Cunningham (jersey)
WCE: Liam Duggan (low end); Nic Nat (high end); Jack Redden (jersey)
WBD: Tom Boyd (low end); Bob Murphy (high end); Jake Stringer (jersey)

That's the best I can come up with until more clues/info comes more available.
Sadly, Dockers supporters will have to wait until Harley Bennell has actually played a match before they can get a match-worn jumper card of him :p

Also, I think most signatures will be of players who haven't signed before.

Back
Top Bottom