Luke Parker 20 in 20 115/180
West Coast Honour Roll 057/100
Benjamin Davis Sheehan Selects
Harrison Macreadie Sheehan Selects
5 X Team Captains
14 AA'S

All for sale.

Last edited:
Let me guess, all 35 packs came from the right hand side of the box? I've headed to a couple of newsagents in the past 2 days and picked up one full box plus 18 packs from the right hand side only and scored 3 gold sigs and Adelaide and Essendon honour rolls, not bad from 2 boxes. Select really need to sort that out.

Let me guess, all 35 packs came from the right hand side of the box? I've headed to a couple of newsagents in the past 2 days and picked up one full box plus 18 packs from the right hand side only and scored 3 gold sigs and Adelaide and Essendon honour rolls, not bad from 2 boxes. Select really need to sort that out.

One place had 2 stacks of 18 packets each , not in the box and stacked on top of each other to form 2 piles of 18 packs.
So I bought 6 from each stack. Opened them to get a Bowes Gold and 2, 20 in 20 cards. So I went back to the place (not remembering which stack I got the Bowes sig from)and ended up buying a further 9 packs to get a Graham Gold and a Sheehan selects. 21 packs there.
On to the next to buy a full box.
On to the next to buy all packs from the right side to score Clarke Gold and West Coast Honours Roll. 9 packs there.
I got the Witherden 009 and another Sheehan selects last night from 5 packs. And yes they were chosen from the right side. I only read your Comment last night about where to find them after I scored Witherden sig and the Sheehan selects.
I feel sorry for those who buy a sealed box to get no sig.

The sig I got in the full box was on the left. However it was previously opened so maybe the newsagents switched the sides as the packets had barcode stickers on them.

I think most if not all people would buy from a certain side if they new which side the sig was on. It is a error on Selects behalf if this is proven to be 100% right. That said at least you have a chance of hitting a 20 in 20 or a honour roll.
The box I purchased had the sig and the 20 in 20 on 2 different sides.
I got lucky with the honour roll.

Back
Top Bottom